PDA

View Full Version : U-Boat under cunstrution

WihelmSchulz-
07-12-2005, 02:39 AM
when u come out of base look around and youl find a U-Boat under construction.

cueceleches
07-12-2005, 02:42 AM
Yes, in every harbor (except for Bordeaux, as I always start inside a sub pen...

aaronblood
07-12-2005, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by cueceleches:
Yes, in every harbor (except for Bordeaux, as I always start inside a sub pen...

I noticed that right away after the 1.4 patch. Probably the second thing I noticed right after the new yellow cranes. I was really surprised to zoom in and see the little guys painting and there's a welder in there with sparks and everything...

The sub pens in Brest were pretty well stocked with little animated characters as well.

Seemed like an awful lot of detail for non-gameplay issues. After seeing these nice little added touches to my harbor, it was really sad to see enemy harbors with ships spawning in the middle of docks. Elcos running about on fire (no doubt they ran into someone). Destroyers running aground, and so forth...

Hmmmm... I wonder if I can torpedo the back side of that DD with the dock running right thru it's mid-section?

I think I grabbed a couple screenshots of the mis-spawned destroyer at Loch Ewe, but I kinda doubt it's something the rest of you haven't seen already.

The_Silent_O
07-12-2005, 03:41 PM
Were U-boats ever constructed in Frawnce?

I can understand upgrades and modifications done in Frawnce but not a boat built from the keel up?

aaronblood
07-12-2005, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by The_Silent_O:
Were U-boats ever constructed in Frawnce?

I can understand upgrades and modifications done in Frawnce but not a boat built from the keel up?

Are they building it from scratch or just replacing the tower?

GT182
07-12-2005, 08:46 PM
They quit working on the one in Lorient. Haven't seen a worker on the hull since my 1st patrol. Must be on strike. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif No wonder it takes so long to upgrade Uboats. LOL