PDA

View Full Version : Cut Scenes?

walsh2509
10-23-2004, 04:53 PM
Cut scenes ? any!

Ive still to get a copy of PF (Monday) once Ive went to the auto-teller..

But I was just wondering , I had the old MS Combat 2 was it (getting old trying to remember)
But the cut scenes though in cartoon form added a bit of depth to the game.. The young flyer reading out his diary that just added that little bit to it.

walsh2509
10-23-2004, 04:53 PM
Cut scenes ? any!

Ive still to get a copy of PF (Monday) once Ive went to the auto-teller..

But I was just wondering , I had the old MS Combat 2 was it (getting old trying to remember)
But the cut scenes though in cartoon form added a bit of depth to the game.. The young flyer reading out his diary that just added that little bit to it.

Barred
10-23-2004, 04:58 PM
Have you tried any of the IL2 series?

There are no cut sceens, just a good solid flight sim http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Oh no UFO's either http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

walsh2509
10-23-2004, 06:58 PM
No Ive not had IL2 , Ive had just about everything else over the years ..

Just now Im on Lock On , I have but I think Falcon4 had more depth.

Over the years Ive bought just about everything from Byeplanes to Lock On., but not IL2.

About the cuts scenes in MS combat2 before or after a mission the cut scene though as I said was in cartoon form , hearing the thoughts of this young pilot readout as he made entries into his diary, the voice over was done well and it just added that little touch of ambiance to the sim and immersed you into the whole thing.

As I said Ive still to get PF and I will Monday morning , even if no cut scenes I just though they added to putting ou there.

I guess if there are no cut scene like MSCombat2 then I take it will be the same for pre-mission ops.

One of the old carrier flight sims I had you in a briefing room prior to your mission, again these little bits though nothing to do with the mechanics of base sim (the flight and flying the plane(s) again just help to put you in a mindset and added to the enjoyment of the sim..

If they have something like that then fine, if not? do you not think having something like that in the sim would have immersed you more into it ..