PDA

View Full Version : killing guards on horses

kctay
11-18-2010, 01:32 PM
Ok, I'm a total noob, and usually don't play games on a console, but I'm using a PS3 (since the PC game is AWOL). What, how do I kill guards on horses? Do I try to pull them off?

Rakudaton
11-18-2010, 01:38 PM
If you time a counter attack as you usually do, then you hit the horse and send them down. You can also leave the fight mode and hijack the horse with the circle button.

My tactic? Shoot the b****** off of his horse with your sword-gun combo. Satisfying and efficient. Plus you can get him at range or even when you're on a horse too!

CourtJestGaming
11-18-2010, 01:41 PM
Swords work well, do not use the hidden blades.

Just time your Counter-Attack as if normally performing an execution, except with this guard on a horse.

Or you could do what the above poster said and use a ranged weapon as well, not to mention Hijacking the horse with the Circle button in your case. You'll grab the guard and yank him off the horse.

kctay
11-18-2010, 01:41 PM
sword gun combo? I just got the gun, but I don't know how to dual wield a gun and a sword?

wflorence
11-18-2010, 02:03 PM
Hold the x button down while using your sword....Here is another way to take a rider of the horse...if you are on the ground, draw your sword and pull the right trigger before the horse and rider come at you....this is a defense move and it actually takes the horse out so the rider goes flying..pretty cool

wflorence
11-18-2010, 02:11 PM
Pull the trigger and hold as the rider goes by...http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif