PDA

View Full Version : We still dont have a Dedicated server !!!

XyZspineZyX
09-25-2003, 05:20 PM
This Quote Unquote Dedicated server that UBI released is a farce.. Its not a dedicated server at all it canot preform any of the funtions of a normal DS.exe

No Join by IP
No lan
No option to host on other services such as HL
The read me is well plain crapola....

This looks like they tossed it up in 2 weeks not created it over the span of 3 years ??

Helllo UBI Havent you ever seen a dedicated server.exe ??

COME ON !!!

the more options you give us the more we will apreciate it that keeps the customers coming back, if you start limiting us because you want to control everything for Advortisment purposes your making a huge Mistake.

People Love flexibility they want there Cake & there Pie & the DS.exe too Please Make it right already so Humans can understand the Readme and so its useable not just via your gameing sight we dont want to fly there Helga !!!

<center><font size="7" color="red">Arcade Mode Inabled[/i]</font>

XyZspineZyX
09-25-2003, 05:20 PM
This Quote Unquote Dedicated server that UBI released is a farce.. Its not a dedicated server at all it canot preform any of the funtions of a normal DS.exe

No Join by IP
No lan
No option to host on other services such as HL
The read me is well plain crapola....

This looks like they tossed it up in 2 weeks not created it over the span of 3 years ??

Helllo UBI Havent you ever seen a dedicated server.exe ??

COME ON !!!

the more options you give us the more we will apreciate it that keeps the customers coming back, if you start limiting us because you want to control everything for Advortisment purposes your making a huge Mistake.

People Love flexibility they want there Cake & there Pie & the DS.exe too Please Make it right already so Humans can understand the Readme and so its useable not just via your gameing sight we dont want to fly there Helga !!!

<center><font size="7" color="red">Arcade Mode Inabled[/i]</font>

XyZspineZyX
09-25-2003, 05:32 PM
Its kinda wierd that none of the Mods or People in charge @ UBi for this release wont help or even post about this mess

<center><font size="7" color="red">Dedicated Server.exe Ya right!!![/i]</font>

XyZspineZyX
09-25-2003, 05:43 PM
The sad thing is I think this is no mistake really, but a way to try and force people to use the UBICom game service.
they couldnt of cocked this up so badly without actualy purposely wanting to do it this way.
Poor show indeed, and very dissapointing even further that nobody from UBI has the guts to actualy say it here in these forums.
Its not a true multiplayer utility if it doesnt allow for things like you say direct ip, lan, full remote access etc etc.
Arrgghh its so frustrating.
The next games I buy I will make sure they have this type of thing included first before I get into them totaly.
Until then its VIVA SRM, VIVA FBDAEMON.

XyZspineZyX
09-25-2003, 06:25 PM
Locust_161st wrote:
- Its kinda wierd that none of the Mods or People in
- charge @ UBi for this release wont help or even post
- about this mess

Locust, we're just ordinary people. We ain't UBI employees and we're left in the dark just like u.
/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

http://members.chello.se/ven/milton.jpg

XyZspineZyX
09-26-2003, 09:16 AM
Rock on Vengance !!!

Sorry bout the mistake

XyZspineZyX
09-26-2003, 10:07 AM
Well The Jury is in and they said Hang UBI....

They said that your Dedicated server isint even a dedicated server wich I knew all along when I seen this 300mb size...

I mean dang you figure in 300mb you could manage to have support for.....

lan
Ip
host anywhere

instead you forcefeed us this fake server exe ?

This is not a dedicated server.exe its a 300mb advertising gimic....

Give us the real thing!!!