PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILER* Lost sequence 11

Sahirioth
10-11-2010, 11:16 AM
I'm writing this a s a small request:

Can anyone sum up what happens just after you complete sequence 11? A power failure caused my computer to shut down, causing me to miss what happens.

The section I missed out on is the dialogue between Shaun, Rebecca and whoever else just as you're coming out (I think, not sure you actually exit it) of the Animus - it starts with something like: "Hold on. Rodrigo Borgia was elected Pope in 1492..." What do they say afterwards?

When I resumed the memory, it started with the cutscene where Ezio and the others first touch the Piece of Eden.

I can't seem to replay that last part of sequence 11 (after you, along with the other assassins, do a leap of faith out of the tower), and I don't want to miss out on any part of the storyline. So a video or just recap of what happens would be appreciated. (I've already completed the Battle of Forlė part, just started on Bonfire of the Vanities.)

Thanks,
/Sahirioth

itsamea-mario
10-11-2010, 11:31 AM
find a video on youtube, like a playthrough or something.

Sahirioth
10-11-2010, 11:56 AM
I tried to, but only found videos of the actual memory playthrough, not what comes in between.

notafanboy
10-11-2010, 01:48 PM
ah ... its the infamous SQ11 bug
download the first pach

Sahirioth
10-11-2010, 01:55 PM
Doesn't that download automatically when I run the updater?

DeafAtheist
10-11-2010, 02:40 PM
There might be background info on that in the Assassin's Creed Wiki online. Worth checking it out. I read a good deal of it myself to get background info on AC1 due to the fact that I'm deaf and AC1 didn't have subtitles so I couldn't understand what was being said in cutscenes when I played thru it.