PDA

View Full Version : Camera Issues - Multiplayer

VonHenry
03-30-2011, 11:49 AM
I'm not sure if it's me, my settings, or 'as intended'.

If I'm standing in synch in a group, either standing or walking, then I can move my view (camera) 360 degrees to see all around. However, if I'm free walking/running, and I move my view (camera) around, my character will follow that.

In other-words, if I'm holding down "W" and walking straight, but slide my mouse left or right, my character veers that way, rather than continuing straight.

It's this way whether I use a X360 controller with the dual joysticks OR if I use my mouse+keyboard.

Am I missing something, or is that how it's supposed to be?

Crumplecorn
03-30-2011, 12:19 PM
Working as intended, ACB uses camera-relative controls.

dungi33
06-02-2011, 01:10 AM
No its not working as intended because simply watch this video and I think UBI soft must give us explanation
http://www.gamesradar.com/f/as...1210153035976036/p-4 (http://www.gamesradar.com/f/assassins-creed-brotherhood-multiplayer-strategy-guide-how-to-be-a-cheating-bastard/a-20101210153035976036/p-4)

see the videos specially that one for the ability decoy and you will understand that if they managed to do this video there must be a solution

Saikotek
06-02-2011, 12:29 PM
I have that same doubt and already tried to discover what's wrong, but with no success. When I watch some multiplayer videos (lockerxzx, Murcuseo, etc) at Youtube, they can turn the camera in 360 degrees while walk in front.

If someone can explain this, I'll be very grateful too.

dungi33
06-02-2011, 11:50 PM
hey guys u can move a camera alone I found out how but its so hard almost impossible to be done cause if you control the camera u can not walk
if you want to check
go in the multiplayer mode and go to options and go to control and check invert X axis and invert Y axis
if you turn these options ON you are dead you can see the back every where but you can advance 1 cm forward ...
Ok for those who use PC (keyboard and mouse) and I love to use this in all my games , I have a bad news
we all have to buy 360 controller so we will not use the mouse or the keyboard we will play with this XBOX game controller anyway the game controller is having 4 arrows and 2 wheels I think those guys who play with it can show such videos on youtube!!