PDA

View Full Version : Question

ubersmor
04-08-2010, 12:45 PM
Can someone please help me? I bought game today. I didn't have problems during instalation, also everything goes fine with sign in and log in. I start the game, set graphic, controls and when i try to start story mode it says ``establishing network connection.please wait`` and like that forever! Is that standard problem or what?

Reznovish
04-08-2010, 01:15 PM
I think it is because of your internet... I had the same problem when my internet's speed went down...

ubersmor
04-08-2010, 03:26 PM
No way because i have 780 kb/s, and my internet works just fine!

ubersmor
04-08-2010, 03:36 PM
Enyone? please! I can easily access Uplay, and there says that i play 0 hours? Moderators? What's happening, is there a problim during instalation or something. I think I don't have problems with connecting to the server because Ubisoft Game Launcher sign up very fast, it's just problem when i try to play?

swn32
04-08-2010, 03:44 PM
Its just the DRM ******* with you. Welcome to the forums btw.

ubersmor
04-08-2010, 03:47 PM
Also when that ``establishing network connection.please wait`` message is on, there is only one option escape to windows, and belove says select?? Is that some kind a bug?

ubersmor
04-08-2010, 03:48 PM
Thanx man. And..... can i fix that, or you, or somebody?

ubersmor
04-08-2010, 03:51 PM
Or i must go to the store, and break some legs, and get my money back?!

swn32
04-08-2010, 04:00 PM
Please use edit features instead of creating multiple posts.

To answer your question I'm not sure why you are getting this error if ur internet is working. Try again after sometime to see if problem persists. Check your firewall settings as well. If it continues to fail u should just return the game. No game is worth the trouble ur going through.

AJ_Rimmer_Bsc
04-08-2010, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by ubersmor:
Can someone please help me? I bought game today. I didn't have problems during instalation, also everything goes fine with sign in and log in. I start the game, set graphic, controls and when i try to start story mode it says ``establishing network connection.please wait`` and like that forever! Is that standard problem or what?

and you havent been to the tech support section ?,or even posted in the community tec h support section ?

just straight to general discussion ?

transparent,totally transparent.