PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Wear

ChrisKyleIsCuck
11-04-2010, 05:51 PM
Ok, so we know that Assassins creed is probably one of the coolest games out there, but how do we show it?

I am a businessman and I have to wear a suit all the time. I like to express myself in subtle ways by getting awesome cufflinks.

Has anyone seen any Assassins Creed Cufflinks?

BK-110
11-04-2010, 05:59 PM
How about a white suit with a red shirt, white tie, red belt and Assassins-emblem cufflinks? xD Well, probably nothing for a businessman, but it'd be awesome nonetheless.

magesupermaster
11-04-2010, 06:01 PM
I don't think there are major companies that will make them, but I presume there are individuel crafters and designers that you could pay to make you the cufflinks.

ChrisKyleIsCuck
11-05-2010, 10:59 AM
The suit would be totally cool. Maybe even a belt buckle that had some relation... Nice

extrememuffin
11-05-2010, 11:02 AM
and the cuff links extend into a blade used for assassinating somebody instead of firing them. sounds like a good idea right?

Mr_Shade
11-05-2010, 11:04 AM
lol... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ChrisKyleIsCuck
11-05-2010, 03:16 PM
Poison blade cufflinks? You know you want them

ChrisKyleIsCuck
11-05-2010, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by extrememuffin:
and the cuff links extend into a blade used for assassinating somebody instead of firing them. sounds like a good idea right?

...wait what would you do with the body?

MT4K
11-05-2010, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by TheGatsu:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by extrememuffin:

...wait what would you do with the body? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he can always pick it up and dump it into a nearby haystack....

breakdown89
11-05-2010, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by MT4K:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheGatsu:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by extrememuffin:

yeah, and hope that his boss "Mr. Mualim" doesn't find out lol.

he can always pick it up and dump it into a nearby haystack.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

breakdown89
11-05-2010, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by DeusEx89:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MT4K:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheGatsu:

he can always pick it up and dump it into a nearby haystack.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, and hope that his boss "Mr. Mualim" doesn't find out lol.

ChrisKyleIsCuck
11-05-2010, 04:04 PM
This is the best I could do on short notice
http://tserverhq.com/assasinscreeed_haystack_office.jpg