PDA

View Full Version : Ubi, whats next?

v2xinjection
09-22-2008, 10:47 AM
I don't totally agree with everything, but I 100% agree with the improved Parkour and the co-op play.
With the free running, I would like to see some form of acrobatics, and as the article says a little more strength to pull yourself up over those high ledges.
Now, to the real bussiness. I am literally BEGGING Ubi to come up with some multiplayer option.
I'm an Assassin's Creed freak, so an in depth multiplayer mode would PERFECT the franchise. As for the weapons, I hope they keep them the same, but also add some form of customization to your kit. IE: Robe colors, weapon shape/stats.
As for the map/world, I would really like to see it fan out abit, a little more freedom wouldn't go a miss.
And another thing, I am hoping that it's set in the same age. I can't see it being set, and having it work in the 21st century. If it is, it would suck.
Though I can see it now, I don't think it would be as good. I mean, it would be a ninja style GTA.
As for the story, I thought it was epic! I LOVE the idea, and the story behind it.
Aslo, I'm all for being left in the dark, answering questions and waiting for the next installment of the BEST game title.
Don't dissapoint me Ubi!

- Injection

v2xinjection
09-22-2008, 10:47 AM
I don't totally agree with everything, but I 100% agree with the improved Parkour and the co-op play.
With the free running, I would like to see some form of acrobatics, and as the article says a little more strength to pull yourself up over those high ledges.
Now, to the real bussiness. I am literally BEGGING Ubi to come up with some multiplayer option.
I'm an Assassin's Creed freak, so an in depth multiplayer mode would PERFECT the franchise. As for the weapons, I hope they keep them the same, but also add some form of customization to your kit. IE: Robe colors, weapon shape/stats.
As for the map/world, I would really like to see it fan out abit, a little more freedom wouldn't go a miss.
And another thing, I am hoping that it's set in the same age. I can't see it being set, and having it work in the 21st century. If it is, it would suck.
Though I can see it now, I don't think it would be as good. I mean, it would be a ninja style GTA.
As for the story, I thought it was epic! I LOVE the idea, and the story behind it.
Aslo, I'm all for being left in the dark, answering questions and waiting for the next installment of the BEST game title.
Don't dissapoint me Ubi!

- Injection

AskThePizzaGuy
09-22-2008, 12:04 PM
I'm all for co-op play, but only if it is implemented in a good way. It would be fun to plot assassinations with your friend, one of them spying and the other investigating. Though I doubt co-op will ever be considered in AC, I think multiplayer could be a possibility.
Customization would also be great, but again, doubt it'll ever happen. Unless some brave souls decide to mod the game and replace horses with unicorns!

TokyoPoliceClub
09-22-2008, 06:01 PM
The only problem with multiplayer is that they would have to change their whole combat system. If they left it the same everybody would be holding down block waiting for somebody to attack so they can counter. Standing around waiting for somebody to jump isn't exactly ideal multiplayer.

I'm not saying I wouldn't like multiplayer for the game somehow, but I am saying I wouldn't want it with the current combat system.

caswallawn_2k7
09-22-2008, 06:09 PM
co-op is the most likly form of multiplayer that will be added as it allows 2 people to work together and they dont have to changge the fight mechanics as the 2 players never fight.

also from the wired controller bug on the 360 it looks like they considerd it at one point.