PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on Stagecoach chase

Saminga_
07-01-2009, 08:08 PM
Ok, The game has been fine up until the point I steal the stagecoach and run through the town. It was really fun doing that...

When I get to the point where the other brother (happens no matter which one I'm playing as) Says "We'll have to do it together" and I go inside the coach. The other brother says "here they come" and they start shooting at me when I can't see them. The first curve I go around, I can see one for about 1 second then he goes back behind the stagecoach to where I can't see him. After a few seconds, someone apparently shoots me with a "head-seeking" bullet and I die. I can't defend myself because I can't move from the center of the coach. I can't lean out, crouching doesn't help, and it's REALLY getting annoying. If anyone has found a way around this part or how to kill enemies that you cannot see, let me know please....

ulfkell
07-02-2009, 04:36 AM
I am having the exact same problem and can not find a way around it. This is extremely frustrating and after 4 chapter restarts and 3 hours of play I am beginning to feel is a bug issue. Hopefully Ubi checks their own game forums and will reply to our posts...though it may be something only a patch can fix.

Tritak
07-02-2009, 07:32 AM
YOU can shoot through the coach too. (hint) But also watch both sides. They will come from both sides. I found it best to use a rifle. Took me a few times to get through and I was getting shot through the coach too.

jiggyj55
07-02-2009, 09:08 AM
I used the pistol but kept my head down and keep watching both sides.

UrVolk
07-02-2009, 09:26 AM
Same problem. But i found a way out, i downloaded the trainer, passed that episode, then turned the trainer off. Simple, maybe not fair, but works! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
p. s. exuse me for my english.

Tritak
07-02-2009, 10:35 AM
What is the "trainer"?

jeremyk16
07-02-2009, 11:44 AM
maybe somebody give a link to that trainerhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif? 'cause i can't find

ulfkell
07-02-2009, 12:11 PM
Solution to this problem found! Thanks to Metal999 the answer seems to be (worked like a charm for me since I was having the same issue) is to turn ALL video quality options to their lowest level. When this is done the section in the game plays out as it should and the riders appear at the sides of the stagecoach. Once the section is over u move to the next Act and can up the video quality again and continue the game. I am attaching a link to the original thread with posted solution by Metal999.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...851041967#5851041967 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=9901090327&m=2971028867&r=5851041967#5851041967)

ngocquangho
07-13-2009, 03:18 AM
I'm playing X360 version so I cannot use the trainer http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
I failed many times and it's really hard to shot enemies with XBOX joystick.
Does anyone have guide or help for XBOX version?

Eric_490
07-13-2009, 02:02 PM
Ok i had this problem on the PC and now have played the level multiple time without a hitch using my method.

Start the level and then proceed like listed below.

1. Kill Marshal
2. Go to gunshop and buy as much dynamite as possible and if you can get quickshooters.
3. If you didnt get quickshooters see if you can get them off the bodys of people, doesnt matter if they are rusty.
4. Dont use the dynamite till the stage coach.
5. In the stagecoach wait and look out the right side of the stage coach as if you were facing backwards and wait till you see one man on a horse.
6. Shoot the man on the horse if you can then every 5-10 seconds throw a stick of dynamite till you have thrown 3-4 of em.
7. By now you should be turning and throw some more.
8. Use your instincts and as a hint you can throw dynamite through the back of the stagecoach and right behind you so they all die.
9. If you run out of dynamite and there are still some guys look out the rear left side and shoot any of them you see when the stage turns or spam fire out the back.
Good luck!

Draq64
07-14-2009, 10:18 AM
I used the shotgun on this part of the level. I could not get a clean shot off for the life of me the first 3 times I tried to play it.

crazedhobbit
07-14-2009, 11:45 AM
From you point of view.

1 cowboy to your right.

2 cowboy to your right

2 cowboyto your left

1 to you left

1 to your right

2 to your left

2 to your right

ClintTheSquint
07-14-2009, 11:46 AM
Eric_490

That is the method I used, the dynamite works a treat. You can handle the first 2 or three with your pistols, but after that they allways seem to be behind the door frame of the coach, and you cant kill them or their horses. Tip the dynamite also works well in the cannoe chase later in the game.

jakcal328
07-15-2009, 09:28 AM
Is this the same one where I am sitting next to my brother in the drivers seat? I am not inside but I keep getting killed at the end of the run. Are there more than one stagecoach scenes? Also the only trainer I have found does not work, it locks up the game. Anyone know where a working one is?

Thanks,
Jake

jakcal328
07-16-2009, 06:55 AM
Found a trainer, much more fun not having to reload. More like the old movies.