PDA

View Full Version : Recommendation?

Poodle_of_Doom
08-19-2011, 09:27 AM
I've tried searching youtube, and can't find it anywhere. I know there was a video out there with Altairs new voice. I was curious to hear what all the fuss was about, but all the videos thus far have been taken down, anyone have a link to a still working video?

reini03
08-19-2011, 09:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHZfqywTzj0
That one's still working. But you better be quick http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Poodle_of_Doom
08-19-2011, 09:57 AM
Cool thanks. I think they tried to make him sound more like Ezio is all... not French like most people are saying....

LightRey
08-19-2011, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
Cool thanks. I think they tried to make him sound more like Ezio is all... not French like most people are saying....
Yeah, I still don't really get how they came to that conclusion.

Poodle_of_Doom
08-19-2011, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
Yeah, I still don't really get how they came to that conclusion. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I for one don't see it. I think it might be a regional thing, in the accents. Does that make sense?

Calvarok
08-19-2011, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
Yeah, I still don't really get how they came to that conclusion. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I for one don't see it. I think it might be a regional thing, in the accents. Does that make sense? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I think that when most people hear an arabic accent, they can't tell the difference.

LightRey
08-19-2011, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
Yeah, I for one don't see it. I think it might be a regional thing, in the accents. Does that make sense? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I think that when most people hear an arabic accent, they can't tell the difference. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Really? I think the pronunciation of the 'R' alone is a dead giveaway.

Calvarok
08-19-2011, 01:06 PM
I found it obvious, but a lot of people are terrible at telling accents apart.

Poodle_of_Doom
08-19-2011, 02:56 PM
Australian and English are the hardest for me.