PDA

View Full Version : Desmond and Codex Pages

jbahr11
10-12-2010, 09:29 PM
Since Desmond is at Monteriggioni in Brotherhood, does anyone know if Desmond is going to go retrieve the Codex Page that Shaun mentioned in AC2 is in Firenze, and any other Codex pages that are still in Italia.

primerib69
10-12-2010, 10:09 PM
where does it say that desmond is at monteriggioni in brotherhood... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Caligula__
10-12-2010, 10:37 PM
pictures, can't find them but it's definetly Montirigoni or whatever

Edit - Pics are at the bottom of this (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Sanctuary) page

Chewitt321
10-13-2010, 12:05 AM
On the commented gameplay exio is in Monterigoni but I doubt Desmond will go there

tH3PatRi0Tx1776
10-13-2010, 10:18 AM
his name is Ezio. and yes Desmond will be in Monterigioni in Brotherhood according to some in-game screenshots.

magesupermaster
10-13-2010, 10:34 AM
Well, in AC2, Ezio found all of the 30 Codex pages. And we know that Monteriggioni is sieged at AC: Broterhood..
Maybe the pages were destroyed and maybe not..
We'll have to find out in the game. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

jbahr11
10-13-2010, 04:00 PM
Shaun said he was tracing the locations of the codex pages, and that one was in the Florentine Archives, and others were in the possession of collectors which he thought might be templars

jbahr11
10-15-2010, 09:00 PM
Does anyone besides me think that if Desmond does field work in Brotherhood, some of it will involve the codex pages

TheLeoCrow
10-16-2010, 01:14 AM
If you check the achievements for the game, field work for desmond is indeed very probable. a portable animus is also possible, unless desmond is able to access the memories without an animus

BiopulsePS3
10-16-2010, 03:12 AM
desmond in montereggioni, that's new to me. very interesting. yeah i can see how they would go there to find the codex pages.

jbahr11
10-17-2010, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by BiopulsePS3:
Desmond in Montereggioni, that's new to me. very interesting. yeah i can see how they would go there to find the codex pages.

Obviously, you don't look at screenshots that much, because if you did you would already know that Desmond goes to Montereggioni.

mastertayla12
10-17-2010, 05:35 PM
If Desmond is indeed in montereggioni then i think he will do field work in italia. maybe it envolves codex maybe not could be the apple they went to italy for in the first place. we will just have to find out what happens to it brotherhood. i hope that in AC3 desmond is the protaginist no one of his ancient ancestors! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/typing.gif

devildog789
10-17-2010, 05:51 PM
I feel if Desmond does field work, it'll turn into "Uncharted", with running around, jumping and finding lost artifacts. And if it involves killing, it'll turn into a third person shooter. And it's not like he can just walk off from a kill, we have too much modern technology.

hewkii9
10-17-2010, 07:19 PM
One, why would AC taking on a couple of Uncharted's aspects be a bad thing? U2 was widely regarded as the best game of last year, not to mention the fact that you already run, jump, and find lost artifacts. So I don't know what you think they are taking on.

Two, it will not turn into a 3PS. How hard is this for some people to grasp? Unless ACIII's set in the Sudan, nobody is going to openly carry around AK-47's. Some pistols, maybe, but that would be no problem for someone with nine hundred years of parkour running through their veins.

Three, it is like he can just run off from a kill. Considering the timeline that ACIII'll have [roughly three months, I'd reckon], and how mobile the modern Assassins are, not to mention how good they are at getting out of tight spots, that won't be a problem either.

Sparty2020
10-17-2010, 08:23 PM
Unless the Codex has been expanded upon by Altair, Ezio, or somebody else I am not interested in treading old ground for something I already had access to.

As for Desmond: TBH it's not that hard to kill somebody today. It's ridiculously easy in fact. Grab an unmarked pistol with a silencer, walk with a group in a heavily crowded place, when you're near your target shoot him stealthily (like from beneath a jacket or something) without leaving your group and by the time somebody realizes that somebody is dead you'll be at least 10 paces away and simply have to scream and run like everyone else. Sounds like an Assassins Creed game to me, although that would make the game boring.