PDA

View Full Version : did not get a code !!!!?

notafanboy
07-24-2010, 11:20 AM
i know there are 3285787497598 threads about the beta but will they send me/you a code when you preorder or when they start the beta ? i got a mail from my retailer and they said "go to this webbsite and enter your code " i did not get a [Edit: do not bypass the swear filter] code !!!!?!!!!

Newfieland
07-24-2010, 11:25 AM
Number 1: Calm down.

Number 2: If you did not get a code from your retailer then you have to contact your retailer, not Ubisoft.

Ubisoft just gives out the code to the retailers, its up to them to give the codes to you.

Mr_Shade
07-24-2010, 11:28 AM
so you pre-ordered the game from a retailer, who sent you an email saying about the beta but without a code on it?

Seems pretty simple to me?

Contact the retailer, and / or forward the email to them, so they can see there was no pre-order code..

You need to speak to the retailer, since they are responsible for sending out the pre-order codes to people.

And as already suggested, remain calm.. there's NO hurry http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

This question could have been asked in the ongoing Beta thread - so I am hitting the lock..

If you have further questions please use the ongoing thread, or contact me directly...