PDA

View Full Version : Pics Needed Please

XyZspineZyX
11-08-2003, 11:36 PM
I would be grateful for any pics of japanese aircraft from the Akagi, Kaga, Soryu and Hiryu early 1942 (specifically feb) and any known camo or likely camo scheme for the G4M Betty's involved in the Darwin raids, Also wanted are pics of RAAF aircraft and cammo's and any american p-40 aircraft based in oz.

Thanks in Advance

Konigwolf

"Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out!"

Captain Jack Sparrow
Pirates of the Carribean:Curse of the Black Pearl

XyZspineZyX
11-08-2003, 11:36 PM
I would be grateful for any pics of japanese aircraft from the Akagi, Kaga, Soryu and Hiryu early 1942 (specifically feb) and any known camo or likely camo scheme for the G4M Betty's involved in the Darwin raids, Also wanted are pics of RAAF aircraft and cammo's and any american p-40 aircraft based in oz.

Thanks in Advance

Konigwolf

"Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out!"

Captain Jack Sparrow

XyZspineZyX
11-09-2003, 05:31 PM
Bump!

Captain Jack Sparrow