PDA

View Full Version : A List of Moderators

UbiLorelai
12-13-2011, 11:16 PM
Hello everyone!

I am going to list all of the moderators that currently help out with Imagine Town. This way, if someone is claiming to be a moderator, you know if it's true or not. Don't worry, someone will update this list if we get a new moderator! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

The current moderators:

UbiJoolyWooly
UbiLorelai (also has a room under UbiMelinda)
UbiJanie (also may show up as UbiJanine)
UbiDarla
UbiWillow
UbiSusie
UbiCali
UbiMargie (Lead)
UbiNoemie (Community Manager)

Moderators who no longer work for Imagine Town:
UbiTrixie
UbiAnna

If you see anyone in Imagine Town that claims to be a moderator but their name is not on this list, please notify one of us immediately. You can do that by pressing Options then Help while in game. Please remember to never give out personal information, even to a moderator! A moderator would never ask you how old you are or where you are from.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Originalplayer
12-14-2011, 12:28 AM
THANK YOU 4 MAKING THIS! I ALWAYS TRY TO NAME ALL THE MODS!

FancyEmerald36
12-14-2011, 12:34 AM
this is genius

sassyfashion
12-14-2011, 11:49 AM
Thank you UbiLorelai! It'll help us all a lot! Just in case someone claims to be a mod but they're really not, we'l know http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

flowergoboom
12-14-2011, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by UbiLorelai:
Hello everyone!

I am going to list all of the moderators that currently help out with Imagine Town. This way, if someone is claiming to be a moderator, you know if it's true or not. Don't worry, someone will update this list if we get a new moderator! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

The current moderators:

UbiJoolyWooly
UbiLorelai
UbiJanie (also may show up as UbiJanine)
UbiDarla
UbiWillow
UbiSusie
UbiCali
UbiMargie (Lead)
UbiNoemie (Community Manager)

Moderators who no longer work for Imagine Town:
UbiTrixie
UbiAnna

If you see anyone in Imagine Town that claims to be a moderator but their name is not on this list, please notify one of us immediately. You can do that by pressing Options then Help while in game. Please remember to never give out personal information, even to a moderator! A moderator would never ask you how old you are or where you are from.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif
Don't forget to mention testers and what they look like because they have a moderator badge!

emmaninjagirl
12-14-2011, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by flowergoboom:

Don't forget to mention testers and what they look like because they have a moderator badge!

Testers are not the same as moderators. We are not including their names here for that reason. If you see someone claiming to be a moderator and it is not one of us, please let us know immediately!

flowergoboom
12-14-2011, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by UbiJanine:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by flowergoboom:

Testers are not the same as moderators. We are not including their names here for that reason. If you see someone claiming to be a moderator and it is not one of us, please let us know immediately! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Okay! I just meant that they have some sort of badge! It's probably just me! Thanks UbiJanine!

emmaninjagirl
12-14-2011, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by flowergoboom:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by UbiJanine:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by flowergoboom:

Testers are not the same as moderators. We are not including their names here for that reason. If you see someone claiming to be a moderator and it is not one of us, please let us know immediately! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Okay! I just meant that they have some sort of badge! It's probably just me! Thanks UbiJanine! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, they do have the moderator badge. You are absolutely right there...I just wanted to clarify that they are not the same as us. Testers are in the game solely for testing, while us moderators are there to help and, well, moderate!!

flowergoboom
12-14-2011, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by UbiJanine:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by UbiJanine:

Okay! I just meant that they have some sort of badge! It's probably just me! Thanks UbiJanine! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, they do have the moderator badge. You are absolutely right there...I just wanted to clarify that they are not the same as us. Testers are in the game solely for testing, while us moderators are there to help and, well, moderate!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thanks for answering! I always got them confused!

mikrey1234
12-20-2011, 04:24 PM
i wish i could become a moderator i am only friends with ubijoolywooly and ubiwillow i really want more as friends

Leehopki
12-20-2011, 06:50 PM
How can you exactly become a mod? I mean what do you do? *curious*

silena_forever
12-21-2011, 04:25 PM
Oh ok!Now i know who are the mods

http://i55.tinypic.com/e7bg34.jpg

Visit the Hangout in the Style Lab Banners:Jayde225 for more like this!

UbiCaliS
12-22-2011, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Leehopki:
How can you exactly become a mod? I mean what do you do? *curious*

Moderators are adults, it's our job to help keep Imagine Town safe. We also help players with any questions or problems they may have with the game. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

DramaMama17
12-28-2011, 11:14 AM
I still don't know whatever happened to UbiAnna.

UbiMargieD
12-28-2011, 01:10 PM
UbiAnna just doesn't work for Ubisoft anymore.

DramaMama17
12-28-2011, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by UbiMargieD:
UbiAnna just doesn't work for Ubisoft anymore. I mean where did she go? Is she working for a different company?

jade12345
12-28-2011, 05:53 PM
I really miss Ubitrixie and Ubianna!

UbiAnna was the first Mod. I ever met! I was sad to see her leave!

jinn-sylvia
12-29-2011, 12:15 PM
Who is UbiJulie?

I saw Anna Lacy Starbright wearing a dress made by her...

ashley569
12-29-2011, 05:56 PM
thanks for telling us the names of the moderators

nicole92598
01-14-2012, 06:59 PM
Wow, I have seen many girls trying to fake to be a mod, I will surely let you know from now on, and I am still a little confused about the new forums..haha!

jinn-sylvia
01-14-2012, 07:19 PM
Asking once more... Who is...

UbiJulie?

Is she something like UbiMelinda?(UbiLorelai's old avatar)

Please, let us know...

DramaMama17
01-15-2012, 03:26 AM
UbiLorelai changed her name?

DramaMama17
01-15-2012, 03:37 AM
Whatever happened to UbiJasmine?

Erista123
01-15-2012, 06:08 AM
Asking once more... Who is...

UbiJulie?

Is she something like UbiMelinda?(UbiLorelai's old avatar)

Please, let us know...

I think UbiJulie is UbiJoolyWooly. I mean their names sound soo much alike...so ya

DramaMama17
01-20-2012, 05:33 AM
I found out some things about our fair mods this week. I gave UbiSusie cookies and she said I knew the way to her heart. Turns out she loves cookies. Also, I just talked to UbiLorelai. I gave her 5 red envelopes and an apple pie. Who'd thought she couldn't resist pie? So whenever you see a mod, give them something sweet.

You hear that, mods? I know your weakness! Prepare yourselves for some sweet delights! *laughs*.

DramaMama17
01-25-2012, 03:00 AM
I have three cakes. Who wants them?