PDA

View Full Version : AC:B - Streaks of at least 5 kills

ChasingAdonai
12-05-2010, 11:34 AM
I've finished the game, and I'm now trying to go through and complete all the little tasks needed to get 100% Sync.

I'm working on the Mercenaries Guild Challenge - Streaks of at least 5 kills and having a bit of difficulty with it in the Post-Game Open World. Every time I start a fight out of the blue someone on a horse, with a rifle or a crossbow shows up and knocks my streak off.

Any suggestions on an earlier sequence/memory that would make it easier to pull this off?

CptSlaughter
12-05-2010, 12:03 PM
Find the one area that has alot of guard in it, near the Lair that was underwater. Take on all those guys and you can do it....

Cpl.Sully
12-05-2010, 12:44 PM
I've been pulling my hair out over this one too, and it's the last challenge I have to complete. I'm up to 8 streaks and it's been a pain in the butt. I typically use the bridge to the Vatican and the surrounding area to scare up my opponents.

ChasingAdonai
12-06-2010, 11:55 AM
I managed to pull it off, Sequence 2, Memory 6 (I think) - the fight right before you find your first lair of romulus. Perfect spot, no guards, no horses, no crossbows, no guns... just a bunch of guys with daggers.

SPEEDY1001
12-07-2010, 03:42 AM
sequence6 memory1 is also good for this you have a lot of french soldiers but it is a bit crowdy -.-

mfg
Olli