PDA

View Full Version : Investigations, Glitch? Or part of the game?

Psycho_Icon
11-18-2007, 02:54 AM
Okay I have completed about 2 or 3 of the assassinations.. Now on my third one I spent about 3 hours just looking for the investigations, they no longer show on the map.. I did everything.. Believe me see all the sights, killed all the people.. Yet it still didn't show up.. I got VERY lucky just finding them cause I payed attention to the pop ups on the top left corner.. Is this a glitch or are they trying to make this game alot longer because if thats how they did it, it is not as fun.. Please post something if you know the answer and please do not say "you have to save the people and see the sights." Because I already have thanks.. I have it for the 360, if that means anything. I just really dont wanna waste 3 more hours looking for the next kill if I dont have to http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

trojanfoe
11-18-2007, 03:45 AM
You mean you've unlocked all the Pickpocket, Evesdropping and Interrogations for the area and you the guy that runs the Assassin's Bureau won't give you the go-ahead?

Psycho_Icon
11-18-2007, 04:09 AM
No I mean I have unlocked all the saving and the sight seeing areas and there is nothing else to do, to unlock the investigations, or it just wont show where the investigations point is on the map for the next 6 kills but the first 2 or 3 kills that I did, it showed me where the pickpocket and interrogatoins where

ek1356
11-18-2007, 04:31 AM
I have the same problem. Can't find any investigation markers after the first three assassinations. I climbed all of the towers and saved all of the citizens from the districts that are first opened. frustrating...

arbiol
11-18-2007, 04:36 AM
go to the district where your target is (if is a rich merchant, to the rich district), and climb a viewpoint (you have to search them without the map). if this doesn't work, suicide yourself
it's part of the game

Psycho_Icon
11-18-2007, 04:36 AM
Yeah for me I just like beating the game its like they made the game hard so you have to buy and they give you no time to just rent and quickly beat, not like I rented it, its just I want to see this ending everyone is calling "stupid, confusing and pointless" I have killed William by PURE LUCK just getting buy the town in like 5 hours -.- please guys anything to unlock or just a simple glitch?

Psycho_Icon
11-18-2007, 04:38 AM
Was that a insault I heard? Thanks for the first part it may help it find what I am looking for, but seriously the end part was not needed, look we are not complaining ******* were asking questions. Try not to assume before you make a rude comment like that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif thanks.

xekushnr
11-18-2007, 04:38 AM
You guys have got to search. This same question has been answered by me personally at least 20 times in the past few days...

Each time you go back to a city, a new district is open. Each assassination takes place in a different district. Find a view point in the new area, sync with it, and it will start to open up the map.

Psycho_Icon
11-18-2007, 04:44 AM
Are all of the areas in the rich area cause it seems that way or are they in different areas?

Psycho_Icon
11-18-2007, 04:46 AM
So what your saying is leave the town? and go to all the sights or just stay in the one town and look around?

arbiol
11-18-2007, 04:49 AM
lets see... you do your 1st assassination in a district. later, you come again to the city and you have to do another assasination. The problem is that you don't find any investigation because you are in the wrong area of the city. Go to the recent-opened area, climb a viewpoint and sync. That's all. If you don't see anything yet, restart the game or respawn.

Psycho_Icon
11-18-2007, 04:52 AM
Okay thank you very much.. I am part of the 98% http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif soz hahaha