PDA

View Full Version : Since installing IL-2 "Complete"

Skeet2005
06-16-2006, 05:59 AM
I have a few things that are different, (thanks to all who helped me transfer all of my "settings" through the settings.ini file... ANYWAY... I would like to have back the displays I used to have that showed me which planes were which in the sky, (I know its not too realistic, but it helped!!) Also, when playing last night a career as IJA, I could not communicate via radio, (is it because they removed the radios for the Oscars to save weight??) Thanks all in advance. Also, after a mission, I could not find my way home, and put it on autopilot a couple of times, and I actually think it was going in the wrong direction! (Is that possible? I was lost, so, I really don't know, but I kept seeing the same terrain along the same shoreline, including the same groud fire my strafing made... help?

Skeet2005
06-16-2006, 05:59 AM
I have a few things that are different, (thanks to all who helped me transfer all of my "settings" through the settings.ini file... ANYWAY... I would like to have back the displays I used to have that showed me which planes were which in the sky, (I know its not too realistic, but it helped!!) Also, when playing last night a career as IJA, I could not communicate via radio, (is it because they removed the radios for the Oscars to save weight??) Thanks all in advance. Also, after a mission, I could not find my way home, and put it on autopilot a couple of times, and I actually think it was going in the wrong direction! (Is that possible? I was lost, so, I really don't know, but I kept seeing the same terrain along the same shoreline, including the same groud fire my strafing made... help?

FoolTrottel
06-16-2006, 09:57 AM
Skeet,

Check the difficulty settings, looks like 'No Icons' is switched on now, where you had if off before. Also look at 'No External Views', 'No Map icons' and 'No minimap path'. Try them by using the Quick Mission Builder, then set the settings to your liking when starting a new campaign... (unfortunately, you can't change them once a campaign is ongoin')

About them radio's: Not sure, but I think you are right.

Have Fun!