PDA

View Full Version : So what is this "Wobble" BS im hearing about?

danjama
11-04-2005, 01:53 PM
Why dont we try and define this so called "wobble" that is apparently affecting some peoples versions. I think it could mean so many different things (well, a couple at least) and i think it can seem misleading, especially to noobs. So, all you freeky wobble affected playaz, raise your hands and say exactly what you mean here >>>>

>>>>Here<<<<<

I will describe my planes movements when i "kick rudder", and bear in mind that i see nothing wrong with it, in fact it makes sense to me. Im sick of all these **** wobble threads poppin up on whatever forum i go to.

When i kick rudder in my P51, it moves to the side that i kicked, moves back to centre. Perhaps a tiny movement follows, but not much. If i aileron bank, i get no "wobble". If i pitch up, i pitch up and climb. So what are you "wobble" guys doing wrong? Have you tried holding your rudder for aiming, or holding the stick back to sustain a climb, because if you havnt thats why you are wobbling. In case you cant tell, this last paragraph has been partially sarcastic, but seriously, post what you mean by "wobble". What is it like jelly? Or like a breast? what? please enlighten me http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/354.gif

LT.INSTG8R
11-04-2005, 02:02 PM
Watch my rudder track in the Wobble Poll specificly the rudder test see THIS (http://free-vk.t-com.hr/domagoj/tracks/INSTG8R_402rudder-test.zip)

I am not even a heavy rudder user.
Also bear in mind in the transfer to Kuna somehow it got unsynched so it looks like Im shooting at nothing but you can clearly watch my inputs in the cockpit and see their effects

willyvic
11-04-2005, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by danjama:

Im sick of all these **** wobble threads poppin up on whatever forum i go to.

...but seriously, post what you mean by "wobble"...

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/351.gif

danjama
11-04-2005, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by LT.INSTG8R:
Watch my rudder track in the Wobble Poll specificly the rudder test see THIS (http://free-vk.t-com.hr/domagoj/tracks/INSTG8R_402rudder-test.zip)

I am not even a heavy rudder user.
Also bear in mind in the transfer to Kuna somehow it got unsynched so it looks like Im shooting at nothing but you can clearly watch my inputs in the cockpit and see their effects

I watched it, and i gotta say you definately have a problem with this so called wobble, but guess what, that happens with anyone when the kick the rudder for aiming, its just not an effective way to use the rudder. In fact, its only use is for last second snap shots. Use rudder to aim your shots, by holding the rudder in position. I use a twisty stick for gods sake and im still pretty good with rudder. If you think theres a problem with the patch from that track, u is wrong, be sure. Have you ever "kicked" rudder like that in a real plane? Like i said, just learn to use rudder effectively.

HeinzBar
11-04-2005, 02:22 PM
Apparently, those that are sick of the wobble issue don't experience it or you wouldn't be so quick to post, "Im sick of all these **** wobble threads poppin up on whatever forum i go to."

Pretty arrogant to assume that anyone that is having problems is "doing something wrong". Remember that the next time you're having a problem w/ this game.

HB

han freak solo
11-04-2005, 02:27 PM
Here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/23110283/m/7751016373) is the most worthwhile thread on it at the moment.

arcadeace
11-04-2005, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by HeinzBar:
Apparently, those that are sick of the wobble issue don't experience it or you wouldn't be so quick to post, "Im sick of all these **** wobble threads poppin up on whatever forum i go to."

Pretty arrogant to assume that anyone that is having problems is "doing something wrong". Remember that the next time you're having a problem w/ this game.

HB

I agree. For personal reasons I've stopped flying the sim after 4.01 but have an opinion about this problem which is unlike the majority of difficulties from previous patch versions.

This has caused control difficulties with a number of folks here, many... respected members (not whiners) and some more adept than most with installation procedures and system tweaking.

There's been plenty of posting on this to understand the issue very well. A lot of these members have been here longer, some much longer than you danjama with a more substantial reputation. If you really don't have an answer to your BS problem, do a search, like for this past couple of days for starters, and if that's not enough go back a little farther as the patch hasn't been out too long.

Be glad like most you don't have the problem. Have more respect for what's become a major, unexpected difficulty hindering enjoyment. Many of these folks don't take cheap shots and have given more praise to Oleg and this sim than you in your short time here.

SeaFireLIV
11-04-2005, 04:06 PM
This is my personal opinion, but these `wobble` complaints seem to me to be something else altogether.

It seems to me that people simply don`t like the added realism and are finding other ways to say this without actually admitting that they want Oleg to put it back the way it was. But this is what i see when i read between the lines... Maybe this is why Oleg kept the reality of flight sims from IL2 for so long... `They can`t handle it`, may be the thought.

I could be wrong.

danjama
11-04-2005, 04:31 PM
Hey arcadeace, get that stick our of ur ***! I read the forums every day i know what the hell is going on, and i have respect for everyone here unlike u seemingly, so either say something nice or dont reply in my thread.

arcadeace
11-04-2005, 04:38 PM
Stick out of my ***?

Then what is the purpose of your thread?

danjama
11-04-2005, 04:48 PM
"Why dont we try and define this so called "wobble" that is apparently affecting some peoples versions. I think it could mean so many different things (well, a couple at least) and i think it can seem misleading, especially to noobs. So, all you freeky wobble affected playaz, raise your hands and say exactly what you mean here >>>>"

That ^^^

Thankyou. Now can we be civilized?

Curtiss_P-6E
11-04-2005, 04:53 PM
danjama

You are pretty arogant. I am glad you do not have this problem. Many of us do and can not get rid of it.

More than likely my wobble problem is computer related and I can not get it cleared.

I am a real pilot with several thousands of hours of flight time and non of the antique, heavy iron I have ever flown does this.

Regards,

Hawk

Monty_Thrud
11-04-2005, 04:58 PM
I dont have the wobble...but...i reinstalled in 401, when my NTRK didnt work...402 and everything works again...shuweet...but why doesnt the 88AAA fire above 10,000 ft?

arcadeace
11-04-2005, 04:59 PM
"Why dont we try and define this so called "wobble" that is apparently affecting some peoples versions. I think it could mean so many different things (well, a couple at least) and i think it can seem misleading, especially to noobs. So, all you freeky wobble affected playaz, raise your hands and say exactly what you mean here >>>>"

That ^^^

Thankyou. Now can we be civilized?

Read some of the initial posting on the subject if you really want to be informed. It has been defined, or at least the symptoms have been described well - and tracks more revealing then in this thread.

Blairgowrie, IceFire, LeBill... etc. are not 'complainers'. This has been a serious problem, corrected or improved by some... while others at their wit's end.

You've started this with derogarory presumption and there's a lot to learn from what's already posted, and better understood in a civilized manner.

Aaron_GT
I just fired up the latest version of Targetware and flew a Target Tobruk mission. Now that has wobble, but some swear by it as more accurate than IL2/FB/AEP/PF. Personally I find the planes in IL2 pretty stable without the wobble, but maybe that's just me.

danjama
Im not arrogant i assure you. I am concerned that what people are percieving as a problem is actually correct, that is what im trying to establish. No arrogance in that is there

VW-IceFire
11-04-2005, 05:20 PM
Im not arrogant i assure you. I am concerned that what people are percieving as a problem is actually correct, that is what im trying to establish. No arrogance in that is there
Ok...here's what it is.

With the wobble (AKA bad 4.02m) a plane will do the following:

- Push lightly forward on the stick and the nose will bob up and down for 3-4 seconds varrying about 20 degrees or more
- Tap lightly the rudder and the aircraft will sway back and forth for 3-4 seconds again varrying by about 20-30 degrees
- Push hard forward on the joystick and you will instantly be on your side or upside down

Without the wobble (AKA good 4.02m) the plane will do the following under the same circumstances:
- Push lightly forward and the plane will gently nose down
- Tap lightly on the rudder and the plane will sway slightly from left to right finally recentering within a second or less
- Push hard forward on the stick and the plane will slightly move to the right or left (torque) and nose down

I KNOW these things because I had the wobble/bobble problem and then I fixed it. The full way to fix the problem has been posted many times by myself and Billfish who both experienced this problem.

I know that its a problem because I had it...and now I don't. It has little to do with joysticks or pilot skill and alot to do with some sort of strange technical bug or error caused by some versions of the patch on some computers for some reason that I cannot identify and do not have the sufficient knowledge or computer skill to identify.

neural_dream
11-04-2005, 05:38 PM
Icefire explained it very well.

Now, i need you people to see if i know what's going on
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/23110283/m...881029373#2881029373 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/23110283/m/7751016373/r/2881029373#2881029373)

Monty_Thrud
11-04-2005, 05:50 PM
Danjama is not being arrogant Arcadeace

Thank you Icefire...now we know what everyone is experiencing http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

arcadeace
11-04-2005, 05:57 PM
Yeah well thanks Monty_Thrud even tho I didn't call him that. People who are genuine with a serious problem usually don't consider it BS. And apparently unlike you those who want to understand don't call it that. This thread has been one heck of a wobble http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

HeinzBar
11-04-2005, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Monty_Thrud:
Danjama is not being arrogant Arcadeace

Thank you Icefire...now we know what everyone is experiencing http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

No disrepect Monty, but after re-reading the previous comments, one can't help but feel a sense of superiority put forth by these cute statements:

Im sick of all these **** wobble threads poppin up on whatever forum i go to.

So what are you "wobble" guys doing wrong? Have you tried holding your rudder for aiming, or holding the stick back to sustain a climb, because if you havnt thats why you are wobbling.

Hey arcadeace, get that stick our of ur ***!

but guess what, that happens with anyone when the kick the rudder for aiming, its just not an effective way to use the rudder....Have you ever "kicked" rudder like that in a real plane? Like i said, just learn to use rudder effectively.

i have respect for everyone here unlike u seemingly, so either say something nice or dont reply in my thread. It doesn't appear so from the opening thread.

You can imagine the frustation that some of us old timers are experiencing when we're being told that 'we're doing something wrong' when we've tried all the tips and tricks posted in this forum for correcting the wobble. To have someone, who isn't in our shoes, imply that it's our use of the controls and lack of skill doubles the frustration.

HB

LT.INSTG8R
11-04-2005, 06:26 PM
Excellent description IceFire

Monty_Thrud
11-04-2005, 06:26 PM
I dont believe people are doing anything wrong ..but..have people tried the Lebillfish method...you know the thread...and total sympathy if you have these problems...401 was a problem for me..as far as the game not working right, but you gotta try these things first...and then complain..i'm not having a go at anyone just seems people dont want to help themselves..hope it is all sorted out soon for everyone..these problems are very frustrating

MB_Avro_UK
11-04-2005, 06:30 PM
My opinion. Shoot me down if you wish.But after a short time online I noticed no difference. I think that I got used to the settings http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

I've been with il2 since 2001 and I see no reason to leave http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

Still the best sim out there IMHO.

Best Regards,
MB_Avro

SeaFireLIV
11-04-2005, 06:43 PM
Thnx, Icefire. I never had this `wobble` problem at all, but I just installed over 4.01 as normal.

LEBillfish
11-04-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by VW-IceFire:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by danjama:
Ok...here's what it is.

- Push lightly forward on the stick and the nose will bob up and down for 3-4 seconds varrying about 20 degrees or more
- Tap lightly the rudder and the aircraft will sway back and forth for 3-4 seconds again varrying by about 20-30 degrees
- Push hard forward on the joystick and you will instantly be on your side or upside down

Without the wobble (AKA good 4.02m) the plane will do the following under the same circumstances:
- Tap lightly on the rudder and the plane will sway slightly from left to right finally recentering within a second or less
- Push hard forward on the stick and the plane will slightly move to the right or left (torque) and nose down

I KNOW these things because I had the wobble/bobble problem and then I fixed it. The full way to fix the problem has been posted many times by myself and Billfish who both experienced this problem.

I know that its a problem because I had it...and now I don't. It has little to do with joysticks or pilot skill and alot to do with some sort of strange technical bug or error caused by some versions of the patch on some computers for some reason that I cannot identify and do not have the sufficient knowledge or computer skill to identify. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, for some reason this problem varies greatly with those having it......What I experienced was much more violent.

Any input "Excluding" dead zero(0) between perhaps -20% to +20% on any axis would cause the control surface to flutter violently and quickly (3-5/second) perhaps 2-4% back and forth till that estimated 20% of stick input was reached.

Imagine as you move quickly up to +20% it would translate inputs like this at the speed noted above on a linear geometric scale.......
0, +1, -3, +2, -2, +3, -1, +4, 0, +5, +1, +6, +2..............+18, +14, +19, +15, +20, +21, +22, +23, etc.

Not only could the shaking of the nose of the plane be seen in the cockpit, you could go external and see the control surfaces actually doing this.....In kind it was also demonstrated in top speed as it obviously generated drag dropping the top end down an est. 50km/h, and made it impossible to even hit something as large as a B24 at 50m.

Naturally that -20to+20% range is where you do most of your flying.

However, we know it's not the sticks....and doubtfully an "error" in the patch. We also know that a "virgin sim" patched doesn't have the issue. We also know the degree of the problem varies from not having it, to possibly so minor it's un-noticed, to extremes like mine.
Lastly it seems to be uncaring of stick type or various 3rd party programs.

So, NOT being a programmer all I can guess is there is some line of code that conflicts with an existing line be it in stick software (doubtful) or settings in the sim that are variable by the user......A fresh install removes that acquired variable...Naturally all just a guess.

The other question is will it return?

Instead of all the bickering back and forth though, it would be nice if some expert would sit down and determine what could vairy from player to player, considering it deals with the lower percentage of inputs, and where in the new patch would stick inputs to control surface movements be related.

Who knows?....My guess is eventually all will resolve their issues through various means be it repatching, reinstalling, deleting il2core.X files whatever....Then just be chalked up to one of those "Ghosts in the Machine" sort of things.

Past that I just ignore the morons who simply want to use the problem as a way to slam others when they don't have it.........As it's the only time they can feel better then the rest in this sim. They'll get theirs once again once your issues are resolved....online with once again accurate guns http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

VW-IceFire
11-04-2005, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by MB_Avro_UK:
My opinion. Shoot me down if you wish.But after a short time online I noticed no difference. I think that I got used to the settings http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

I've been with il2 since 2001 and I see no reason to leave http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

Still the best sim out there IMHO.

Best Regards,
MB_Avro
You didn't get the wobble problem and therefore are not upset or annoyed about it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

VW-IceFire
11-04-2005, 08:14 PM
Goood point Billfish...it seems to varry. However, my controls were already very much dulled from 3.04 onwards. My control settings have not changed since when I started to dampen the controls in 3.04.

So I was not running the default 10 20 30...when I tried that...it was much more violent. What I described was using my own control settings. For point of reference they are the following:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">
[rts_joystick]
X=0 1 4 9 16 25 36 49 64 81 100 0
Y=0 1 4 9 16 25 36 49 64 81 100 0
Z=0 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100
RZ=0 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 0
FF=0
U=0 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 0
V=0 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 0
1X=1 14 20 32 38 47 55 63 74 86 100 0
1Y=1 11 15 22 31 42 49 61 70 88 100 0
1RZ=1 14 28 35 42 53 60 68 75 83 100 20
1U=0 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 0
1V=0 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 0
</pre>
They have not changed, as I said, since 3.04m. Presently they serve me very well and I'm very pleased with my flying online as of late...the 4.02m patch, now that I have the problem solved, is not giving me any problems. Yesterday I took the wing off a 109 in Spitfire with extremely precise aim and precision control. Under the "bad 4.02m" I would not have ever been able to do that...much less hit him.

arcadeace
11-04-2005, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by LEBillfish:
So, NOT being a programmer all I can guess is there is some line of code that conflicts with an existing line be it in stick software (doubtful) or settings in the sim that are variable by the user......A fresh install removes that acquired variable...Naturally all just a guess.

The other question is will it return?

Instead of all the bickering back and forth though, it would be nice if some expert would sit down and determine what could vairy from player to player, considering it deals with the lower percentage of inputs, and where in the new patch would stick inputs to control surface movements be related.

Indeed

Originally posted by Monty_Thrud:
hope it is all sorted out soon for everyone..these problems are very frustrating

Sorry for any tension Monty, nothing personal.

danjama
11-04-2005, 08:34 PM
Ok well maybe some of what i said was a bit rude, but i was trying to make a point. Icefire's description is top notch http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif I understand that many people will be frustrated if it really is as extreme as i now imagine, so i hope ya all get it sorted, and have it all back to normal soon. I hate it when things go wrong that are unexplained. You know, like gettin shot down online, imagine that http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif Sorry jk, just lightening mood. Certainly has been a wobbly thread.

http://jillelizabeth.smugmug.com/photos/20126524-L.jpg

I cant believe that this problem even exists when i think seriously about it, i mean, its pretty drastic dont ya think? I wonder what Oleg makes of it if he is aware of it?!

LEBillfish
11-04-2005, 10:16 PM
Mine Ice Fire, just as conservative before....

[rts_joystick]
1X=0 3 8 15 24 35 48 60 73 87 100 0
1Y=0 3 8 15 24 35 48 60 73 87 100 0
1RZ=3 3 8 15 24 35 48 60 73 87 100 5

VW-IceFire
11-04-2005, 10:16 PM
Trouble is that Oleg probably has to wade through alot of BS about nationalistic bias and stuff like that before he can get at the fact that there is an intermittent and only semi-reoccuring control issue.

Its the worst possible type of bug to track down and add ontop of that the rantings and ravings of some of the better known (and lesser) troublemakers and its a recipe for disaster.

I suspect the most we'll get is self help. Billfish and I have both posted what you've got to do...its worked for most people if they take the time to do it right. Its a bloody pain and its still not being taken seriously but we're winning the battle some days (and hours) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Cheers!

carguy_
11-05-2005, 12:46 AM
For me wobble problem looks different.

First thing I`d like to say that it definitely appeared on some planes in 4.01 and is on all fighters(didn`t test bombers) in 4.02.

I don`t think that the problem has bigger than marginal influence on people`s flying or shooting.
I calibrate my USB stick everytime I wait for a mission and now the plane is always crazy.
I,and many people,think that it is simply silly that trimming doesn`t help and you have to give yourself a good workout on the way to target to make the plane obey control inputs just in order to make it fly straight,not keep the route in radius of 5degrees left/right.

The plane doesn`t only do small jumps in vertical but also in horizontal,rolls to the right(here at least starting from 4.01) which means that by the time you get to engage someone ,your hands already are somewhat tired.
It is known that different planes fly in different way but it is very hard to imagine that a P51 pilot making a 1500km route would experience such aggresive plane behaviour on every throttle setting.

This is all theory ofcourse but if to add that the real pilot has a bigger stick radius(a lot bigger than your home joystick) and has to apply strenght to make the plane obey the course continually(with so much wobble) I,and many more players,find it hard to believe it really was like this( even with all the trimming applied).

Reasuming,I think the current plane handling is not realistic.

Feathered_IV
11-05-2005, 01:17 AM
Ok...here's what it is.

Thanks mate http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

Now I know that I don't have it and I can go back to anxiety free flying. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

HeinzBar
11-05-2005, 01:23 PM
I cant believe that this problem even exists when i think seriously about it, i mean, its pretty drastic dont ya think?

There you go again, suggesting to people that the problems that they're experiencing don't exist. You're obviously not paying attention to the number of people facing this problem. Thank goodness people that are experiencing problems are not depending on you to fix it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

HB

Curtiss_P-6E
11-05-2005, 01:54 PM

Then you have my appologies

I have seen some videos some of these guys made and they do have the wobbles. Some acually have wobble in all axis, I only have wobble in the yaw axis.

Kuna15
11-05-2005, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Curtiss_P-6E:
Some acually have wobble in all axis, I only have wobble in the yaw axis.

I have yet to see someone who does not have "wobble" in yaw axis. I have it and I have posted my track (nrtk F4U_v_Jack (http://free-vk.t-com.hr/domagoj/tracks/F4U_v_Jack.rar)).

So does INSTG8R (nrtk INSTG8R rudder test GAttack (http://free-vk.t-com.hr/domagoj/tracks/INSTG8R_402rudder-test.zip)).

F16_Neo (video http://media.putfile.com/wobbletest_x).

Would be good to see a track from someone who says he/she does not experience it.

danjama
11-05-2005, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by HeinzBar:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by danjama:
I cant believe that this problem even exists when i think seriously about it, i mean, its pretty drastic dont ya think?

There you go again, suggesting to people that the problems that they're experiencing don't exist. You're obviously not paying attention to the number of people facing this problem. Thank goodness people that are experiencing problems are not depending on you to fix it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

HB </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you are misreading that mate. I meant, considering the quality of the game and the time and attention that Oleg puts in to it, its surprising that such a large bug could creep through. It suggests that maybe the patch was not tested correctly and extensively. I was in no way insinuating that people here are imagining it or anything. I think you just misunderstood that sentence.

neural_dream
11-05-2005, 03:13 PM
I see you're still debating over misunderstandings. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif I suppose you 've already tried the solution right? (remove or rename il2_corep4.dll).

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/23110283/m...041002473#2041002473 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/23110283/m/4251071473/r/2041002473#2041002473)

edit: delete ONLY if you have an AMD. The file is necessary for P4 computers.

Curtiss_P-6E
11-05-2005, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by neural_dream:
I see you're still debating over misunderstandings. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif I suppose you 've already tried the solution right? (remove or rename il2_corep4.dll).

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/23110283/m...041002473#2041002473 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/23110283/m/4251071473/r/2041002473#2041002473)

Carefull guys...when I removed il2_corep4.dll, I was unable to open PF. I have a P4 CPU.

Curtiss_P-6E
11-05-2005, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Kuna15:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Curtiss_P-6E:

I have yet to see someone who does not have "wobble" in yaw axis. I have it and I have posted my track (nrtk F4U_v_Jack (http://free-vk.t-com.hr/domagoj/tracks/F4U_v_Jack.rar)).

So does INSTG8R (nrtk INSTG8R rudder test GAttack (http://free-vk.t-com.hr/domagoj/tracks/INSTG8R_402rudder-test.zip)).

Would be good to see a track from someone who says he/she does not experience it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kuna that is what I experience when I fly the F4U. That is the wobble that I have. lol, my gunnery sucks too or that is one hellofa Jack.

HeinzBar
11-05-2005, 06:36 PM
I think you are misreading that mate. I meant, considering the quality of the game and the time and attention that Oleg puts in to it, its surprising that such a large bug could creep through. It suggests that maybe the patch was not tested correctly and extensively. I was in no way insinuating that people here are imagining it or anything. I think you just misunderstood that sentence.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I apologize for any misunderstanding Danjama. I guess I'm looking at it from a different point of view.

HB

VW-IceFire
11-05-2005, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Curtiss_P-6E:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kuna15:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Curtiss_P-6E:

Would be good to see a track from someone who says he/she does not experience it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kuna that is what I experience when I fly the F4U. That is the wobble that I have. lol, my gunnery sucks too or that is one hellofa Jack. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The F4U wobbles no matter if you have the good or bad patch. Its lateral stability is extremely poor in 4.02.

Kuna15
11-05-2005, 07:58 PM
Here is a P-51D track I suppose a bit better. I already posted it in IceFire's thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/23110283/m/4251071473/r/8641062473#8641062473).

wobbletest_feat_p51d (http://free-vk.t-com.hr/domagoj/tracks/402wobbletest03_feat_p51.rar)