PDA

View Full Version : pacific fighters FMB

fighter1976
04-20-2006, 03:46 AM
Hi, new guy here, have a question:In FMB I don't know how to put a plane ( or more) on a carrier deck, in order to take off.when I try all is happening is that the plane is crushing(like the computer does not see the deck and the plane is put directly on the water).I tried even with stationary carrier and stationary planes on the deck, but the same result ocured.Please help! thanx!

lowfighter
04-20-2006, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by fighter1976:
Hi, new guy here, have a question:In FMB I don't know how to put a plane ( or more) on a carrier deck, in order to take off.when I try all is happening is that the plane is crushing(like the computer does not see the deck and the plane is put directly on the water).I tried even with stationary carrier and stationary planes on the deck, but the same result ocured.Please help! thanx!

Bird Brain is explaining this (same thing with static or moving carriers:

"Your flight should start with a "takeoff" waypoint in the area of the carrier. In the "view" ... "object" window, click the "waypoint" tab. At the bottom of the window, there is a button for "set". Click the button & on the map, move your cursor over the Carier icon. Click to set and you should get the "green cursor".
Do the same with the landing waypoint and it will move with the ship."