PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed??? Ubisoft must be joking?

iN3krO
02-10-2011, 03:15 PM
Ok first of all i want to say that i'm a fan of the serie and that AC:B is on my top list of games to buy... than i would like to ask a thing to UBISOFT (if they even consider that i deserve it):

-Why are you trying to **** up PC Gamers? I mean, ps3/xbox versions are pirated in less than 24hours and you take 5months to make a DRM that still allow ppl to pirate the game and doesnt allow to ppl without internet play the game, even if they bought it?

Second: Why did you give PS3/xbox release date and you don't give PC release date?

Third: Will the game be included at steam?

Fourth: There will be anything free for PC gamers as there were at AC2?

Fifth: Are you planning to let PC Gamers being blinded 6months on next AC?

I already know that you won't response my questions but i just post this cuz i'm entering a fase where i'm almost finishing my love for AC cuz you are trying to scrim pc gamers....

PS - Moderator don't say you will try to talk with dev team, I WANT TO TALK WITH THEM DIRETLY!!!!

xangan
02-10-2011, 03:30 PM
you'r the one that is a joker because you are incapable of waiting, chill out dude the world will not end. In fact there are news who have been given by UbyGabe that there will be news for pc gamers ( of AC: B ).

iN3krO
02-10-2011, 03:37 PM
xangan are u console gamer?.... if u are not, u look like one... i hate need to wait when other gamers doesnt have too... i'm for 4 years waiting for a game and it will take more 2 years... but i will play the game at same time as every1 (:

massmurdera_666
02-10-2011, 04:31 PM
dude, this thread is ******ed as hell.

1- There's a thread for this discussion already.

2- Retake basic English and learn how to write
and spell.

3- Be patient.

ThaWhistle
02-10-2011, 05:37 PM
I thought there was a minimum age required to use these forums?

soccer06
02-10-2011, 05:41 PM
It is posts like these that make us PC players look like a bunch of spoiled brats.

Yes, we are all entitled to complain over the way Ubisoft has handled this situation. However, try and do so with some poise and tact.

We will be treated fairly if we do so.

Stormchase89
02-10-2011, 05:56 PM
haha way to represent PC gamers :P

Its ubisofts game and they can do and release it to whoever they want to.

and ontop of that consoles is where the moneys at these days http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

SAVMATIC
02-10-2011, 06:01 PM
no one cares about this ****

the_atm
02-10-2011, 06:36 PM
is it just me or is it that these pc ers complain to much? i mean ubi will realse the game DONT WORRY! but posting 30 threads wont do much. so just chill, go play ac 2 or something. please

soccer06
02-10-2011, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by livfreorletmedi:
is it just me or is it that these pc ers complain to much? i mean ubi will realse the game DONT WORRY! but posting 30 threads wont do much. so just chill, go play ac 2 or something. please

As I have said before, we PC'ers have a legitimate right to complain with the lack of communication, and the resulting perception of incompetence that it suggests.

However, I agree with you that making various threads on the same topic is pointless. Our "ACB PC" thread has reached fifty-five pages and will continue to grow, so all PC'ers should post there.

BTOG46
02-10-2011, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by soccer06:
However, I agree with you that making various threads on the same topic is pointless. Our "ACB PC" thread has reached fifty-five pages and will continue to grow, so all PC'ers should post there.

Exactly, and here's a link so the OP can find the Ac Brotherhood (PC) (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6891094098) thread. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif