PDA

View Full Version : Playing with friends?

Charizard2791
11-16-2010, 09:28 PM
Me and a friend are trying to play a player match over xbox live together and when we create a group and start looking for a game together, we have tried wanted and manhunt, we end up getting placed in completely different games. Is there some problem with the matchmaking system right or something now?

yakuza808
11-17-2010, 04:02 AM
Yes pls i know i can have my friend go to "join friends" but im wondering if their is away where we can have a party n all just go in at one time? or like if i can host a game n ask them to join, with out it being a privet match?

clokwrk
11-17-2010, 07:06 AM
My friend and I worked on this for several minutes last night. The only way we figured out to play with a friend in a ranked "Wanted" match was by "Joining" them through the menu.

yakuza808
11-17-2010, 01:58 PM
dang that kinda sucks. i hope they can fix that. cuz its kinda hard to get a good group of friends in a match with u.

obliviondoll
11-17-2010, 02:01 PM
Had issues with that in the PS3 beta too.

Was hoping it would be worked out, but apparently not.

yakuza808
11-17-2010, 02:06 PM
i mean if i only have maybe 4 or 5 friends online to play together with, its not enough for a privet match. i wish we could just make a room with my friends n make it public, so others can join.

DeafAtheist
11-17-2010, 03:51 PM
You can't play in Ranked matches with friends only unranked matches.

Someone said they got into a ranked match with a friend by joining their game. It wasn't ranked match because you can't play in ranked matches with friends at all.

lea155
11-17-2010, 07:27 PM
I am trying to play assassins creed multiplayer with my BF but dont know how. We r in the same room together so is it possible to play offline? We just want to play as a team..please helppp.. games use to be so easy back then!! lol

yakuza808
11-18-2010, 01:39 AM
no im sorry, no offline co'op or off line multiplayer. BUT!!!! i found how to make a group of friends b4 u start n hope in a room together. now i didnt see this last night. so idk if im just blind or they fixed it. lol
but when u go into play match. the top box says group play. go into that n send ur friend request. wait till they enter, select what match u want to start. then hit join. and it'll start a game or start looking for other players to get the game started. HOPE THAT HELPED EVERYONE! LOL