PDA

View Full Version : AC1: Help stuck

INFxJiiGSaW
12-04-2009, 08:18 AM
hello all first time here. i have AC1 and i only played like an hour of game time when released. now i want to buy AC2 but i want to finish 1 first and im stuck so i need some help.

i am at the part where i just recieved my grab ability back and i have to go assassinate 3 men 1 from jerusulum (spelling) and 2 other cities i cant remember names so im trying to explain it to you. well i go to all the cities and speak to the guy in the AB and he tells me where to find them and it wont locate them on my map to where it is they are? one thing i noticed is it says to get a birds eye view to find information and i must collect 3 pieces of information to continue my mission, so i spend the 2 hours going to all the cities land marking all the eagle views and complete them and still says i need 3 information's to continue my mission idk what the heck to do.... i have been to all the view points witch it says to do to gather info and still nothing. i even went into vision mode to and it says info from the people colored in white and they dont do anything but sit on a bench so idk please help what should i do? as of now i cannot continue this game so help please

JiiGSaW

INFxJiiGSaW
12-04-2009, 08:18 AM
hello all first time here. i have AC1 and i only played like an hour of game time when released. now i want to buy AC2 but i want to finish 1 first and im stuck so i need some help.

i am at the part where i just recieved my grab ability back and i have to go assassinate 3 men 1 from jerusulum (spelling) and 2 other cities i cant remember names so im trying to explain it to you. well i go to all the cities and speak to the guy in the AB and he tells me where to find them and it wont locate them on my map to where it is they are? one thing i noticed is it says to get a birds eye view to find information and i must collect 3 pieces of information to continue my mission, so i spend the 2 hours going to all the cities land marking all the eagle views and complete them and still says i need 3 information's to continue my mission idk what the heck to do.... i have been to all the view points witch it says to do to gather info and still nothing. i even went into vision mode to and it says info from the people colored in white and they dont do anything but sit on a bench so idk please help what should i do? as of now i cannot continue this game so help please

JiiGSaW

TheHellequin
12-04-2009, 08:30 AM
Do you know how to perform investigations? Pickpocketing events? Informant events? Eavesdropping? Beat-up events? You have to do at least 3 of those investigations and THEN go to the Assassin's Bureau for the assassination memory to begin...

INFxJiiGSaW
12-04-2009, 09:00 AM
i have done it before but the pickpocket has always been on my mini map other than that i dont know how to randomly pickpocket or easedrop, it did say to easedrop on someone sit on a bench and i did and nothing happened after selecting everyone in the general area.

INFxJiiGSaW
12-04-2009, 09:09 AM
i must go to the rich district to kill someone but again there is no info on my mini map that is the problem im having...

ValidatedDavid
12-04-2009, 09:15 AM
It sounds like you need to synch your map. You need to visually detect some viewpoints (look for eagles circling high structures) and then you need to climb them to synch your map which will then show the investigations.

INFxJiiGSaW
12-04-2009, 10:04 AM
ok thanks guys, i will give it another whirl tonight...

TooLazy4Name
12-04-2009, 08:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ValidatedDavid:
It sounds like you need to synch your map. You need to visually detect some viewpoints (look for eagles circling high structures) and then you need to climb them to synch your map which will then show the investigations. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, agreed. synch all the viewpoints in a area and then the investigations will appear. i had the same problem when i first played AC, was running around killing guards because i couldnt find out what to do.

zgubilici
12-04-2009, 10:23 PM
I see the answers have been given http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif. If you need further assistance with gameplay, please use from now on the AC hints and tips forum (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/9011039408).

Thanks.