PDA

View Full Version : Just got my Ps3 and Assassins Creed today!!!

supesnumber1fan
11-14-2007, 11:27 PM
The PS3 is awsome and is silent compared to my 360. The game is fun but the graphics are blan probably bc I dont have an HDTV.

supesnumber1fan
11-14-2007, 11:27 PM
The PS3 is awsome and is silent compared to my 360. The game is fun but the graphics are blan probably bc I dont have an HDTV.

stix489
11-14-2007, 11:52 PM
Are the controls any good?

Have you noticed any tearing...or anything that will make the gameplay go downhill?

Congrats! I still have to wait a week! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

AirRon_2K7
11-15-2007, 12:10 AM
The graphics are bland? Have you switched your tv on? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif Madman... xD

robatubisoft
11-15-2007, 12:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by supesnumber1fan:
The PS3 is awsome and is silent compared to my 360. The game is fun but the graphics are blan probably bc I dont have an HDTV. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sorry, but is there a reason to buy both consoles? Is MGS4, Killzone 2, and Resistance: Fall of Man worth buying a PS3 for? Am I missing something?

Oh, and to really top things off, you don't even have an HD-TV?! What is your line of thinking?

AirRon_2K7
11-15-2007, 12:22 AM
And haze, but stop being a fanboy. What is the point? Really, get a hobby.

allthiscrap
11-15-2007, 12:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by robatubisoft:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by supesnumber1fan:
The PS3 is awsome and is silent compared to my 360. The game is fun but the graphics are blan probably bc I dont have an HDTV. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sorry, but is there a reason to buy both consoles? Is MGS4, Killzone 2, and Resistance: Fall of Man worth buying a PS3 for? Am I missing something?

Oh, and to really top things off, you don't even have an HD-TV?! What is your line of thinking? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And why do you have a problem with that? Do you own Microsoft stock or something?

Ugh, fanboy.

AirRon_2K7
11-15-2007, 12:25 AM
What me? I was sticking up for ps3 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

allthiscrap
11-15-2007, 12:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AirRon_2K7:
What me? I was sticking up for ps3 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, him. I edited my post. Sorry about that, haha.

robatubisoft
11-15-2007, 12:30 AM
I'm no fanboy of M$, but my point is if you don't have an HD-TV, and already own a 360, why would you purchase a PS3?

3 mediocre first person shooters and one killer app a console does not make.

supesnumber1fan
11-15-2007, 12:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by robatubisoft:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by supesnumber1fan:

QUOTE]

I bought the PS3 bc people are saying the ps3 will rise to the top in the coming years

supesnumber1fan
11-15-2007, 12:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stix489:
Are the controls any good?

Have you noticed any tearing...or anything that will make the gameplay go downhill?

Congrats! I still have to wait a week! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tearing? Um dont know what that is but Ill take a guess. If tearing means horizontal lines poping up then ya. During the future cut scenes.

supesnumber1fan
11-15-2007, 01:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AirRon_2K7:
The graphics are bland? Have you switched your tv on? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif Madman... xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I probably just have a crappy tv in my living room. Ill try playing it on my tv in my bedroom tomarrow and see if it looks any better.

AirRon_2K7
11-15-2007, 01:01 AM
Naa, is there any issues? Like lag (slow down) or . . .does the image become badly distorted (not to do with the game itself)

supesnumber1fan
11-15-2007, 01:06 AM
Naa, is there any issues? Like lag (slow down) or . . .does the image become badly distorted (not to do with the game itself) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not that I know of dude. Though I only played the game for about an hour today.

AirRon_2K7
11-15-2007, 01:17 AM
Thanks man, http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif, now go... enjoy your game *dramatic music starts*

katz_bg
11-15-2007, 01:57 AM

I'm sorry, but is there a reason to buy both consoles? Is MGS4, Killzone 2, and Resistance: Fall of Man worth buying a PS3 for? Am I missing something? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes! God of War 3!

"Oh, and to really top things off, you don't even have an HD-TV?! What is your line of thinking?"
I don't have an hdtv either and i say BFD (BIG F* DEAL)
When hdtv's become the only tv's out there i'll wait two years and get one.

robatubisoft
11-15-2007, 03:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by katz_bg:

I'm sorry, but is there a reason to buy both consoles? Is MGS4, Killzone 2, and Resistance: Fall of Man worth buying a PS3 for? Am I missing something? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes! God of War 3!

"Oh, and to really top things off, you don't even have an HD-TV?! What is your line of thinking?"
I don't have an hdtv either and i say BFD (BIG F* DEAL)
When hdtv's become the only tv's out there i'll wait two years and get one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Playing a 360/PS3 without an HD display is like playing 18 holes of golf with a shovel and a garden hoe instead of clubs. Yeah, you can do it, but why would anyone want to?

scottbooth92
11-15-2007, 06:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Playing a 360/PS3 without an HD display is like playing 18 holes of golf with a shovel and a garden hoe instead of clubs. Yeah, you can do it, but why would anyone want to? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that sounds fun! xD