PDA

View Full Version : Hint(s) needed for Teledahn (*SPOILER*)

whinots
11-21-2003, 01:12 PM
Iam stuck in what I think is the barrons office. I think there is suppose to be a hand here, the 4th one, but can not for the life of me find it. I see a link to an empty platform that once there you have to link back to Relto. Once i get back nothing is different. If go back all the way from the bottom of Teledahn and take the lift up and once inside the control room, the elevator does not work. After inside - Iam stuck in there unless I link out, as the controls wont start the lift again.
Linking back into the barrons office, no differences are seen. Maybe it is something obvious Iam missing or maybe Ive run into a bug. Help please.

whinots
11-21-2003, 01:12 PM
Iam stuck in what I think is the barrons office. I think there is suppose to be a hand here, the 4th one, but can not for the life of me find it. I see a link to an empty platform that once there you have to link back to Relto. Once i get back nothing is different. If go back all the way from the bottom of Teledahn and take the lift up and once inside the control room, the elevator does not work. After inside - Iam stuck in there unless I link out, as the controls wont start the lift again.
Linking back into the barrons office, no differences are seen. Maybe it is something obvious Iam missing or maybe Ive run into a bug. Help please.

jbhypno
11-21-2003, 01:26 PM
There is no Journey in the Barron City Office. The elevator should still work unless the power got shut off. You should make sure that the gears are still turning and the Scope is still aligned with the sun. Also make sure that the gear lock on the elevator is not engaged. If the last journey that you click on was the upper shroom at the top of the elevator then you can link back to that room try accessing the elevator from there.

JBhypno

Beta Tester
Guild of Greeters
Alien from beyond innerspace

whinots
11-21-2003, 02:16 PM
Thank you so much for your reply, after i played with the switches, i never went back to the start room or cabin and the latch opened this time, sheesh.