PDA

View Full Version : FFB Re-init Console Command

waffen-79
09-13-2005, 04:07 PM
Hi Guys!

When I'm flying online and I need to get out of the sim to let's say, get on Comms(TS), attend the msn messenger, check emails or something.

When I switch back to PF the FFB feels funny or screwed. That I need to exit the sim and start over again, losing whatever score I had.

Is there a console commmand to re-init the FFB engine????

Also is there a list for the available console commands?

Thanks guys

waffen-79
09-13-2005, 04:07 PM
Hi Guys!

When I'm flying online and I need to get out of the sim to let's say, get on Comms(TS), attend the msn messenger, check emails or something.

When I switch back to PF the FFB feels funny or screwed. That I need to exit the sim and start over again, losing whatever score I had.

Is there a console commmand to re-init the FFB engine????

Also is there a list for the available console commands?

Thanks guys

B16Enk
09-14-2005, 05:55 AM
Usually I find that simply reflying will sort it.
Not an option in co-ops I know but...

There again, what the devil are you doing checking emails or msn messenger, having either of those open can result in a ping kick!

All very well being in touch with your feminine side and attempting to multi-task as they do, but some things are best done in exclusion to others http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Zeus-cat
09-15-2005, 02:34 PM
If you ALT-Tab out of the game it zaps your FF. I have never found a way to re-initialize it without starting a new mission.

Zeus-cat

MAILMAN------
09-16-2005, 04:51 AM
Whenever the rare occasion has occurred when I have had to go to my desktop (windows key)while flying on or offline and come back into the game I lose my force feedback, but it does come back on its own after a very short while. CH Force FX, CH Pro Throttle and CH Pro Pedals (analog/gameport devices)