PDA

View Full Version : Entering Piazzo Medici

jwFelder
11-19-2009, 07:36 PM
I can't figure out how to enter the palace. I looked at my cheat sheet and it didn't help. I entered my code, and it was validated. Anyone else with this problem, or know how to solve it?

jwFelder
11-19-2009, 07:36 PM
I can't figure out how to enter the palace. I looked at my cheat sheet and it didn't help. I entered my code, and it was validated. Anyone else with this problem, or know how to solve it?

SinNyxAtra
11-19-2009, 08:20 PM
have you tried going to the west side of the palazzo, situated in the north of Florence's San Marco district.

there should a courtyard, where guards will attack you. Look for a platform on the west wall of the courtyard, then use it to freerun up to a lighting fixture. Climb up, then jump across to another directly ahead, then jump onto the beams.

Free run over the flat tops of the posts to get to the east wall, then turn right and face south. Use the lighting fixtures to reach the beams further ahead. Turn right again and jump to the top of the post, then turn left and hop onto the beams. Swing on the poles to the south to reach a wooden beam, climb up when the camera angle changes, then drop through the hole to arrive at the palazzo interior.