PDA

View Full Version : Whirlwinds of Vietnam?????

bigbossmalone
06-29-2005, 03:15 AM
Quote:'The makers of IL-2 Sturmovik are well loved around the flight sim community for their attention to detail. Now following that very popular flight sim is a new era in their history. They're moving away from the airplane combat sim to the helicopter combat sim and doing it in an time period that makes a whole lot of sense. Whirlwind of Vietnam lets players take control of several different helicopters during the Vietnam war and run various types of missions.'
Hi all, just read this little snippet over at flying-legends.com. Now I'm slightly confused!
I thought the good ship 1C:Maddox was neck-deep in BoB, so thought I'd just check to see if anyone has more facts on this....
As good as a Vietnam helicopter sim may sound, I'm worried that the guys are stretching their resources a bit, if this is indeed Oleg and Co that is being referred to. Can anyone shed a bit more light on the subject?

bigbossmalone
06-29-2005, 04:10 AM
Well, it seems 1C are pretty busy these days!
OK, thanks, Viking, got a bit worried there for a moment. So hopefully Oleg and Co are still tightly wrapped up in BoB!