PDA

View Full Version : Flying different aircraft types

XyZspineZyX
09-19-2003, 07:44 PM
Hello,

I wanted to know if others have the same problems as me with using the different aircraft types in the same game!.

For a few months now, I have been flying the FW types and varients and I feel I know them well. If I change to a different aircraft and back, they feel totally different and it takes me some time to re-gain the momentary lost knowledge and skill ?.
I find this happens quite a lot in an un-ballanced game where you may have to change sides frequently to keep everything even, I don't mind changing sides but I would still like to fly the same aircraft type (if I had a choice).

I don't look upon it as gaining experience in another type, but rather loosing and then re-learning the a temporary lost skill I had before I swapped.

How do you cope ?

Thanks

XyZspineZyX
09-19-2003, 07:44 PM
Hello,

I wanted to know if others have the same problems as me with using the different aircraft types in the same game!.

For a few months now, I have been flying the FW types and varients and I feel I know them well. If I change to a different aircraft and back, they feel totally different and it takes me some time to re-gain the momentary lost knowledge and skill ?.
I find this happens quite a lot in an un-ballanced game where you may have to change sides frequently to keep everything even, I don't mind changing sides but I would still like to fly the same aircraft type (if I had a choice).

I don't look upon it as gaining experience in another type, but rather loosing and then re-learning the a temporary lost skill I had before I swapped.

How do you cope ?

Thanks

XyZspineZyX
09-19-2003, 08:03 PM
Become an expert with multiple series that require similer flying styles. I specialize with the Fw-190A/F's but can also fly the Bf-109's, P-40's and P-47's proficiently. All of them are B&Z planes which makes switching between them much easier.

<center>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I/JG1 Oesau (http://jg1-oesau.org) is recruiting. Join us!

Stab.I/JG1Death at HL, Maj_Death at Ubi.com

At the start of WW2 the German army lacked experienced anti-aircraft gunners. The average gunner was so bad that the USSR decided to help them out. They did it by forcing some of their pilots to fly I-153 flak magnets. These planes were slow but very sturdy. This allowed German anti-aircraft gunners to get a large amount of target practice on a relatively small number of planes. Thanks to the Soviets help, by the end of the war the German anti-aircraft gunners were amoung the best in the world.</center>