PDA

View Full Version : Assassinīs creed revelations soundtrack leaked ?



notafanboy
11-04-2011, 08:12 AM
city of constatinopel #1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSnOq9g5RIU&feature=related)

city of constantiopel #2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adpdR5kWtRQ&feature=related)

Ezio defends the brotherhood (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OExBnAVk3ho&feature=related)

battle in Istanbul (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbj6cdsCUII&list=LLWz4Ogse6wCr6zNXBk7XZNA&index=4&feature=plpp_video)

kosmoscreed
11-04-2011, 08:18 AM
Not leaked, those track are on Jesper's official site, so they are legal.

cless711
11-04-2011, 08:34 AM
Beautiful, Good job as always Jesper Kyd!!

playassassins1
11-04-2011, 09:57 AM
I'm falling in love with those soundtracks !!! Jesper kyd you are awesome as always http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

twenty_glyphs
11-04-2011, 10:36 AM
Thanks for posting the links to YouTube and the heads up that there are 4 tracks on Jesper Kyd's official site (http://www.jesperkyd.com/). I'm really loving them and I'm almost as excited for the music as the game. I just can't get over how nice all the music fits together from game to game and sets a great mood for the series, both in the historical setting and the science fiction setting. I love how this new music immediately feels right at home with the previous scores.

After hearing this, I decided to check iTunes to see if there was any mention of the soundtrack, and they already have the Revelations soundtrack listed for pre-order (in the U.S. at least). It looks epic, with 3 volumes and 4 different versions to buy. One is titled "The Complete Recordings" and has 3 volumes and 80 songs on it! It looks like you can buy all 3 volumes together for $17.99 or the individual 3 volumes for $8.99 each. The first two volumes are singleplayer music and last is multiplayer. The singleplayer is composed by Jesper Kyd and Lorne Balfe, with about a 50% split between them (Lorne Balfe is apparently doing the cutscene music). The multiplayer music is all composed by Lorne Balfe.

*** POSSIBLE SPOILERS CAN BE FOUND IN THE SONG TITLES ***

http://itunes.apple.com/us/pre...elations/id477790351 (http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/assassins-creed-revelations/id477790351)
http://itunes.apple.com/us/pre...elations/id477705227 (http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/assassins-creed-revelations/id477705227)
http://itunes.apple.com/us/pre...elations/id477692309 (http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/assassins-creed-revelations/id477692309)
http://itunes.apple.com/us/pre...elations/id477705506 (http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/assassins-creed-revelations/id477705506)

InfectedNation
11-04-2011, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by twenty_glyphs:
Thanks for posting the links to YouTube and the heads up that there are 4 tracks on Jesper Kyd's official site (http://www.jesperkyd.com/). I'm really loving them and I'm almost as excited for the music as the game. I just can't get over how nice all the music fits together from game to game and sets a great mood for the series, both in the historical setting and the science fiction setting. I love how this new music immediately feels right at home with the previous scores.

After hearing this, I decided to check iTunes to see if there was any mention of the soundtrack, and they already have the Revelations soundtrack listed for pre-order (in the U.S. at least). It looks epic, with 3 volumes and 4 different versions to buy. One is titled "The Complete Recordings" and has 3 volumes and 80 songs on it! It looks like you can buy all 3 volumes together for $17.99 or the individual 3 volumes for $8.99 each. The first two volumes are singleplayer music and last is multiplayer. The singleplayer is composed by Jesper Kyd and Lorne Balfe, with about a 50% split between them (Lorne Balfe is apparently doing the cutscene music). The multiplayer music is all composed by Lorne Balfe.

*** POSSIBLE SPOILERS CAN BE FOUND IN THE SONG TITLES ***

http://itunes.apple.com/us/pre...elations/id477790351 (http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/assassins-creed-revelations/id477790351)
http://itunes.apple.com/us/pre...elations/id477705227 (http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/assassins-creed-revelations/id477705227)
http://itunes.apple.com/us/pre...elations/id477692309 (http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/assassins-creed-revelations/id477692309)
http://itunes.apple.com/us/pre...elations/id477705506 (http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/assassins-creed-revelations/id477705506)

I'm so tempted to click, are these fairly big story spoilers? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif

rileypoole1234
11-04-2011, 02:01 PM
Whoa. Some location spoilers there. If we go to the places mentioned in those songs it'll be awesome.

Will_Lucky
11-04-2011, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by twenty_glyphs:
After hearing this, I decided to check iTunes to see if there was any mention of the soundtrack, and they already have the Revelations soundtrack listed for pre-order (in the U.S. at least). It looks epic, with 3 volumes and 4 different versions to buy. One is titled "The Complete Recordings" and has 3 volumes and 80 songs on it! It looks like you can buy all 3 volumes together for $17.99 or the individual 3 volumes for $8.99 each. The first two volumes are singleplayer music and last is multiplayer.


Hmm, has it been announced which version comes with certain editions of the game?

Mr_Shade
11-04-2011, 02:14 PM
Let's be careful of spoilers please, I know some people may forget http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

As to the sound track in certain games, as far as the info I have is, it's a selection of the full albums.


So you may not get all 80 tracks...


I will see if I can find out a track listing (however I wont be posting the track names, due to spoilers)

twenty_glyphs
11-04-2011, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by InfectedNation:
I'm so tempted to click, are these fairly big story spoilers? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif

I wouldn't call them big spoilers, especially if you've already been following all the previews and interviews about the game so far. The titles are generic enough to not spoil a lot, but I think they do give a decent outline of the story without giving away major details. Towards the end of the singleplayer tracks the titles become slightly more spoilerish simply because of the scenarios you can envision them possibly referring to. I personally don't feel spoiled in the slightest by having read them, but I know about as much as I could about the story already. I still have no idea where the story is really going in the end. But the track titles do sound like the game's story is going to involve some big, emotional moments towards the end.

There is one intriguing song title towards the end of the singleplayer music that reminds me of one of the track titles from the Brotherhood soundtrack that I read before the game came out last year. That track from Brotherhood was titled "Apple Chamber", and it was intriguing to see it last year and made me wonder what kind of chamber it was referring to and what would happen there, but did not spoil the ending for me at all. This track title feels similar, and really makes me want to know what it's referring to and what will happen.

I would say if you're worried about being spoiled, don't read the track listing. Probably not worth the risk for what you get out of seeing them. The big thing to know is that there are 56 singleplayer music tracks (28 on each volume) and 24 multiplayer music tracks.

@Mr_Shade: Thanks for the soundtrack info and for checking on any more info. I've been wondering what exactly the soundtrack included with the Signature Edition will be. After seeing how many tracks and volumes there are on the iTunes version, I doubted that it would include all of those songs. Kind of stinks, since the free version may be of no use to me if I end up buying the full album anyway. At least it's reasonably priced and a ton of music for the full version.

Will_Lucky
11-04-2011, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
I will see if I can find out a track listing (however I wont be posting the track names, due to spoilers)

Ahh thank you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.

Listening to those couple of tracks got to say this is some fantastic work, can't wait to hear the rest of it.

kalo.yanis
11-04-2011, 02:47 PM
Here are three more tracks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=4TWvYecBPhg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFhRTbsAsdQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xU2ynFZMC0

Sarari
11-04-2011, 02:56 PM
These are amazing. Especially the first 2 links. Altairs passion is really creepy. Brings back that feeling of AC1! I love it!

Jexx21
11-04-2011, 03:07 PM
I love the AC music :P

Sarari
11-04-2011, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
I love the AC music :P
Yea. It's emotional and inspiring in a way. It's all in the talent of Jesper Kyd http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif

Jexx21
11-04-2011, 03:13 PM
Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, and Guild Wars tracks are all absolutely amazing. Too bad that ArenaNet doesn't sell the Guild Wars soundtracks D:

EDIT: NVM, you CAN buy the GW soundtracks. Along with the 'The Elder Scrolls' soundtracks. http://www.directsong.com/mobile/index.php?menuid=4

Jeremy Soule is great at making soundtracks. He made the Guild Wars ones along with The Elder Scrolls ones :P

Sarari
11-04-2011, 03:35 PM
I hope they bring back the song City of Jerusalem

Rakudaton
11-04-2011, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Sarari:
I hope they bring back the song City of Jerusalem

Me too: best song of the original game, I think.

... but I AM hearing echoes of it in City of Constantinople, perhaps combined with a bit of Dreams of Venice. Not in melody but in style. It's rather beautiful.

Sarari
11-04-2011, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Rakudaton:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarari:
I hope they bring back the song City of Jerusalem

Me too: best song of the original game, I think.

... but I AM hearing echoes of it in City of Constantinople, perhaps combined with a bit of Dreams of Venice. Not in melody but in style. It's rather beautiful. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It is the best soundtrack in all the games in my opinion so far......and yes, City of Constantinople does have a mixture of AC2 songs with a tad of AC1. It sounds really good.

MXiMike
11-04-2011, 04:35 PM
City of Constantinople I is brilliant! Love it. I think i'll give it a listen just before I pop the game in. Thanks for the link OP.

llofrudd_tawel
11-04-2011, 04:59 PM
Oh wow, they sound amazing! So excited for the game to come out. I loved the music in all the games, Jesper Kyd is awesome. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/inlove.gif

NewBlade200
11-04-2011, 05:27 PM
That's some yummy soundtracks. Gold star Jesper http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Sarari
11-04-2011, 05:55 PM
I like City of Constantinople 2 a bit more than the first one. It had that arabic acoustic to in it which I love, since I am from the middle east :P. Also, City of Constantinople has a bit of City of Rome to it, and frankly, I didn't like the soundtrack to City of Rome.

notafanboy
11-04-2011, 05:57 PM
Also, City of Constantinople has a bit of City of Rome to it, and frankly, I didn't like the soundtrack to City of Rome.

whaaa... what????

LightRey
11-04-2011, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by notafanboy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Also, City of Constantinople has a bit of City of Rome to it, and frankly, I didn't like the soundtrack to City of Rome.

whaaa... what???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ikr?!
Kids these days... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

NewBlade200
11-04-2011, 06:33 PM
I didn't like City of Rome http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

kalo.yanis
11-04-2011, 06:44 PM
Same. I found it a bit bland, tbh. Yes, it's very triumphant and has some ncie string notes and vocals in the middle, but it gets old very quickly, especially considering you are very often in the urban areas of Rome.

AC2's city themes, on the other hand, had a certain charm that never got old. Especially the ones that play during night in Venice. Things are looking great as far as ACR's soundtrack goes, though! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Sarari
11-04-2011, 06:46 PM
LOL nice face NewBlade.

Guys, City of Rome was played over and over and over and over again in the game. It just got boring and unappealing. That's all. It was never bad from the start. In fact, I sort of liked it at first. But it was to repetitive. And I'm not going to different districts just to listen to a different song.

SixKeys
11-04-2011, 06:58 PM
I never got sick of "City of Rome" no matter how often I heard it during ACB. "Dreams of Venice" from AC2, now that one I got sick of pretty quickly after having to spend so much of the game in Venice, but that track seems to be a favorite for many other people.

Loving the new tracks. Not going to look at the full track list for fear of spoilers, but I have a feeling I'll be playing these to death until the game's release.

Jexx21
11-04-2011, 07:42 PM
Lol, at least I'm not the only one who likes City of Rome better than most other tracks in the series.

I sometimes feel like we should stop arguing about which game was the best in the series and just accept that they are all equal and all awesome games.

Sarari
11-04-2011, 09:01 PM
Strange, I always found the soundtracks to AC2 quite amusing....but anyway, I'm not gonna listen to the soundtracks to ACR to much because I'll get bored of them real fast once I start the game. I want it to be a fresh feeling for music when I start.

I think that's also a reason why I didn't like most of the soundtrack to Brotherhood. Because I got it in December which was 2 months after its release, and during those 2 months, I drowned myself with its music and gameplay. The only soundtrack I absolutely love is Echoes of the Roman Ruins

SixKeys
11-04-2011, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Sarari:
I think that's also a reason why I didn't like most of the soundtrack to Brotherhood. Because I got it in December which was 2 months after its release, and during those 2 months, I drowned myself with its music and gameplay. The only soundtrack I absolutely love is Echoes of the Roman Ruins

Brotherhood was released in November of 2010, so that's 1 month.

kosmoscreed
11-05-2011, 12:48 AM
Assassin's Creed Revelations Original Game Soundtrack - The Complete Recordings

http://itunes.apple.com/us/pre...elations/id477790351 (http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/assassins-creed-revelations/id477790351)

80 songs. Shame that it's only digital release.

HIBEE12
11-05-2011, 02:33 AM
They are all great songs http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Here is the playist of the songs gathered so far AC Revelations OST (http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5E950F597DDDB1ED)

Smegger_56
11-05-2011, 04:31 AM
God damn, that man is amazing. The AC soundtracks are amongst the most beautiful pieces of music in game or video. It doesn't half take AC to to an extra level.

HIBEE12
11-05-2011, 05:20 AM
Agreed, oh and in the OP i think you missed out Altair's Passion (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1V2R7mKRac)

Sarari
11-05-2011, 07:39 AM
I can't believe there are gonna be 80 soundtracks to this game!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif now that's what I call variety!! It's gonna take me forever to listen to all these songs, but no doubt in my mind that they are going to be bad. I know for sure that this is gonna be the best soundtrack to all the AC games.

LightRey
11-05-2011, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by Sarari:
I can't believe there are gonna be 80 soundtracks to this game!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif now that's what I call variety!! It's gonna take me forever to listen to all these songs, but no doubt in my mind that they are going to be bad. I know for sure that this is gonna be the best soundtrack to all the AC games.
I think that probably has something to do with the fact that there will be Altaïr and Desmond sequences. I imagine they want to give a different feel to those.

Sarari
11-05-2011, 07:48 AM
@LightRey I totally agree with you. They're gonna give Altair probably that mysterious, sacred kind of songs, while Desmond has a bunch of Animus soundtracks. Can't wait to play the game. But I have to wait till December, even if I get good or even amazing grades on my report card http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

Will_Lucky
11-05-2011, 08:49 AM
Well, you also have to remember they have a second guy who is just doing music for Cutscenes now, thats sure to bulk up the number of tracks.

Jexx21
11-05-2011, 09:00 AM
Not to mention it includes the multiplayer tracks.