PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive Content/Templar Lairs



jammert31
12-09-2010, 09:23 PM
How do I get an Exclusive Content code?

Also, if I don't have the edition that has the two Templar Lairs, how do I get them?

LordWolv
12-10-2010, 01:15 AM
To get a code you need to buy the Special edition disc, and in the case will be a piece of paper. Scratch the grey bit off and you'll have the code, which you enter on the menu.

There's no way to get the Templar lairs without buying a disc with it written in, so if you have a normal edition you can't get it.

Ru1986
12-10-2010, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by Isaac500:
To get a code you need to buy the Special edition disc, and in the case will be a piece of paper. Scratch the grey bit off and you'll have the code, which you enter on the menu.

There's no way to get the Templar lairs without buying a disc with it written in, so if you have a normal edition you can't get it.

Unless you just buy the game again but thats a bit of a waste of money just for Templar lairs im sure their not that special.

AssassinVenice
12-10-2010, 11:56 AM
They will be future dlc.

risummm
12-10-2010, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by AssassinFirenze:
They will be future dlc.

Speculations, speculations. Pre-Order Content will most likely not be future DLC, and you should not make such a bold statement, unless you have some kind of proof, except that you just think so.
I'm not saying that there won't be Templar Lairs in future DLC, I'm saying that the Pre-Order Content, will probably not be made available (Harlequin as well as the Officer), even though I would pay a lot of money for it.

SolidSnakeMat
12-10-2010, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by risummm:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AssassinFirenze:
They will be future dlc.

Speculations, speculations. Pre-Order Content will most likely not be future DLC, and you should not make such a bold statement, unless you have some kind of proof, except that you just think so.
I'm not saying that there won't be Templar Lairs in future DLC, I'm saying that the Pre-Order Content, will probably not be made available (Harlequin as well as the Officer), even though I would pay a lot of money for it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOLZ logic fail because the Lairs for AC2 became DLC so why not ACB? The Harlequin and officer who knows thats a 50/50

AssassinVenice
12-10-2010, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by risummm:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AssassinFirenze:
They will be future dlc.

Speculations, speculations. Pre-Order Content will most likely not be future DLC, and you should not make such a bold statement, unless you have some kind of proof, except that you just think so.
I'm not saying that there won't be Templar Lairs in future DLC, I'm saying that the Pre-Order Content, will probably not be made available (Harlequin as well as the Officer), even though I would pay a lot of money for it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Actually with AC2 it was the same.
Maybe when the last dlc comes out they will come with it.