PDA

View Full Version : WTF spoilers



Henry454
11-30-2010, 03:35 PM
First that God auful ending I mean 'oh s**t he's gone into shock put him in the animus' if that means were Bob from 5020 playing Desond in 2012 playing Ezio in 1500 I swear I will just f*************************m.

Plus get your hopes up with Christina then bl***y kill her off I honestly hate them for that.

In conclusion write better scripts, spend longer than a year making one of the most anticipated game ever in the (before end of brotherhood)best seris ever!!!!

E-Zekiel
11-30-2010, 03:39 PM
1. There is no H in Cristina.

2. There is a codex of Altair's that comments on the similarities in many stories - I believe this includes Altair (Adha), Ezio (Cristina), and Desmond. I am hopeful Desmond has not killed Lucy, though. Very hopeful.

ACfanMax
11-30-2010, 03:46 PM
I dont think he has killed Cristina. I mean he stabbed her in the side. i was shocked when the Apple of Eden "told" us (i think) to do that.

but i think it should've ended differently than that. still a great game. ^^

LaCava1
11-30-2010, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by ACfanMax:
I dont think he has killed Cristina. I mean he stabbed her in the side. i was shocked when the Apple of Eden "told" us (i think) to do that.

but i think it should've ended differently than that. still a great game. ^^
Are you joking? Desmond stabs LUCY! Cristina is one of Ezio's past loves. Just wondering, is this your first AC game? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

talontwo
11-30-2010, 04:30 PM
Well, they kind of didn't kill off Cristina, history did.

And I thought the ending was awesome. So far each game in the primary series has somewhat surprised me, and this one just left me in shock in a way.
Cliffhangers are a plot device used in order to create hype and speculation for the forthcoming 'episodes'. Using a cliffhanger does not make the ending "auful" as you spell it.

Drakonous505
11-30-2010, 04:30 PM
I'm wondering what Shaun was going to say before the he got cut off...

neophyte12
11-30-2010, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Drakonous505:
I'm wondering what Shaun was going to say before the he got cut off...

he talked about the phrygian cap, and the masonic eye and said those two come together in only one place...and I think the answer is "The Declaration of the Rights of Man and Citizen" which was fundamental to the french revolution. This is why many people think the next game will take place in revolutionary France.

declaration (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_the_Rights_of_Man_and_of_the_Citize n)

Abeonis
11-30-2010, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Henry454:
First that God auful ending I mean 'oh s**t he's gone into shock put him in the animus' if that means were Bob from 5020 playing Desond in 2012 playing Ezio in 1500 I swear I will just f*************************m.

But we're not playing this 'Bob' character, we're playing Desmond. This "we're playing a descendant of Desmond" rubbish is simply that, rubbish.