PDA

View Full Version : Pregame lobby ps3 issue!

UberNerD20
11-22-2010, 04:18 PM
So this is something i dont see how they missed from the beta, as it was as much of a problem then as it is now, and that is trying to setup a game with friends.
Creating a group only allows one person to join you, all others get a game unreachable error, and on top of that half the time the ONE person who is able to join gets split up from me when searching for a game. You would think that team based games like manhunt would allow me to get a lobby of 4 friends and then kill some mofos...but that is not the case, huge FAIL on the multiplayer end, i can deal with the impatient players or the long waits, even the nonstop runners and roof jumpers, but the fact that me and my group of friends have to jump through hoops just to be able to play the same game together is ridiculous, why even have 7 slots for friends and a create a group mode if it doesnt work, and didnt work in the beta, i just dont see how this was missed...

berm87
11-22-2010, 04:24 PM
I tried to play the beta with friends and experienced the same problems. It's hard to imagine that they hadn't corrected the issue. That's really disappointing. Hopefully they develop a patch soon.