PDA

View Full Version : Question about memory block 3

joshp18
01-20-2008, 09:13 PM
Hey...is there supposed to be a few things you can't complete in memory block 3 until like the end or something? Cause I'm pretty sure I got all the viewpoints in Acre and did all the missions and I'm still missing 3 white bars when I look at the memory status in the animus. PLEASE NO SPOILERS!! I HAVEN'T FINISHED THE GAME YET!! I just want to know...cause otherwise I'll go back and finish it if I accidentally just missed something.

Plewp
01-20-2008, 11:01 PM
i guess those are the investigations you neglected to do coming back to haunt you http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

joshp18
01-20-2008, 11:52 PM
Hmmm...could've sworn I did them all. I'm so OCD when it comes to video games. Guess I'm gonna have to go back and redo that memory block. Thanks for the help though!

fugazi787
01-21-2008, 02:18 AM
double check your 'Save Citizen" missions...as they can get lost on the map with all the Vigilante icons.

Otherwise, its probably your investigations that need finsihing.

Lazybeans
01-21-2008, 09:51 AM
There's somewhere where you can look at the white bars and it'll tell you what you're missing. Like an Investigation or Knowledge or something.

joshp18
01-21-2008, 10:27 AM
Yeah...I actually did check the white bars but it says memory locked. Which I thought was weird seeing as all the rest of the missions were completed. I'll have to go back and check everything now.