PDA

View Full Version : I'm starting to doubt about my pc

Victoroos
05-16-2010, 04:07 AM
best all, and especially ubisoft.
completed this game, singel player, already in 10 hours, 10 hours of awsome gameplay. No problems with drm at all.
But now, I want to playthe co-op. when I frist tried it, it worked spleid, till my partner had to go.
Now, I can't play co-op anymore, it always says: conenction isn't responding. It even start to doubt wether my computer is good enoug, or not.
So I there a way to check, or the error lies in the hands of ubi, or myn place??
cheers
victor
ps: read my last sentence in signature, what do you think of that??

roelbartstra
05-16-2010, 04:43 AM
"Connection is not responding" means the doesn't have his ports forwarded. If he does, it might be his firewall is blocking.

If it doesn't work and the host knows for sure it's not one of the above factors, he has the same problem as me, and Ubisoft doesn't know the solution...

So it has nothing to do with your pc, unless you are hosting and the other player gets that same message.

Victoroos
05-16-2010, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by roelbartstra:
"Connection is not responding" means the doesn't have his ports forwarded. If he does, it might be his firewall is blocking.

If it doesn't work and the host knows for sure it's not one of the above factors, he has the same problem as me, and Ubisoft doesn't know the solution...

So it has nothing to do with your pc, unless you are hosting and the other player gets that same message.
When he host, I got the problem. but when I host, he got the problem, so how can I check or my ports are opend??

roelbartstra
05-16-2010, 09:28 AM
Read this thread:

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1014258/m/8261059958 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7211014258/m/8261059958)

Victoroos
05-18-2010, 09:32 AM
Oowke, I did as requested, put still doesn't work. And Idon'need to, casue I already payed once, right??

lowblack
05-20-2010, 01:52 AM
The exact same problem as mine."connection isn't responding"bothers me.