PDA

View Full Version : I hate my life: horrible schedule

banzai_alex
03-18-2005, 04:01 PM
First, because of US delay i wont get till tomarrow at noon. In the morning i have best friends Bar Mitzvah, then a movie with more friends, or maybe a playdate to hopefully showcase SHIII to a friends, but 1 hour max. Then i have to go to dinner for dads birthday, then sit through the beginning part of my sisters sleep-over party, then go to a night party for the Bar Mitzvah. Then i will have to go bed because ill get back at 10. eNext morning i wake up at six because i normally wake up at that time, and am too sleepy to play (i might just turn on alarm and play anyway) then i have to spend a few hours setting up another movies for my friends to go to, and then i have peace. until i get banned for doing something or run out of time.

banzai_alex
03-18-2005, 04:01 PM
First, because of US delay i wont get till tomarrow at noon. In the morning i have best friends Bar Mitzvah, then a movie with more friends, or maybe a playdate to hopefully showcase SHIII to a friends, but 1 hour max. Then i have to go to dinner for dads birthday, then sit through the beginning part of my sisters sleep-over party, then go to a night party for the Bar Mitzvah. Then i will have to go bed because ill get back at 10. eNext morning i wake up at six because i normally wake up at that time, and am too sleepy to play (i might just turn on alarm and play anyway) then i have to spend a few hours setting up another movies for my friends to go to, and then i have peace. until i get banned for doing something or run out of time.