PDA

View Full Version : Some Questions about [DGen]

TonyPiech
12-05-2004, 09:32 AM
I've got some questions about how to adjust DGen in my config.ini file that someone can answer.

1. When I first opened my config.ini file, I didn't notice any lines/description for [DGen] and it's subsidiary entries. I subsequently added [DGen] with their sub-lines that I copied from a post that I saw on the Forum. Is the original config.ini file when loading the Sim come without [DGen] or did I somehow miss or delete it?

2.If I change my [DGen] settings will the effect of the change ocurr in future activity of campaigns already running or will it affect only newly established campaigns?

3. My [DGen] is currently set with CampaignAI=Normal. What are my choices and what's the result of the change.

4. [DGen] is set to: RandomFlights=0 ; what are my choices and what's the result?

5. [DGen] is set to: MaxFlak=5 ; what are my choices and what's the result?

6. [DGen] is set to GroundIntensity=Low ; what are my choices and what's the result?

7. [DGen] is set to AirIntensity=Low ; what are my choices and what's the result?

8. [DGen] is set to MissionDistance=50 ; what are my choices and what's the result?

Also is there a website that I can access that provide more detail about how you can "tweak" your DGen options, if I'd want to know more.

Thanks in advance to those responding. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

TonyPiech
12-05-2004, 09:32 AM
I've got some questions about how to adjust DGen in my config.ini file that someone can answer.

1. When I first opened my config.ini file, I didn't notice any lines/description for [DGen] and it's subsidiary entries. I subsequently added [DGen] with their sub-lines that I copied from a post that I saw on the Forum. Is the original config.ini file when loading the Sim come without [DGen] or did I somehow miss or delete it?

2.If I change my [DGen] settings will the effect of the change ocurr in future activity of campaigns already running or will it affect only newly established campaigns?

3. My [DGen] is currently set with CampaignAI=Normal. What are my choices and what's the result of the change.

4. [DGen] is set to: RandomFlights=0 ; what are my choices and what's the result?

5. [DGen] is set to: MaxFlak=5 ; what are my choices and what's the result?

6. [DGen] is set to GroundIntensity=Low ; what are my choices and what's the result?

7. [DGen] is set to AirIntensity=Low ; what are my choices and what's the result?

8. [DGen] is set to MissionDistance=50 ; what are my choices and what's the result?

Also is there a website that I can access that provide more detail about how you can "tweak" your DGen options, if I'd want to know more.

Thanks in advance to those responding. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

mroseland
12-05-2004, 09:55 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=26310365&m=9571045842

Scroll down about half way to a post by DD_NL from Starshoy.