PDA

View Full Version : Save the Actor mission help

MilsurpShooter
12-28-2010, 09:13 AM
OK, not quite sure what I'm doing wrong here. Get up to the Colosseum. Kill the Gunners, make my way to where my men are waiting in costume, walk them through the 3 pre-defined points, walk up to Micheletto, stab him.

Goes into the assassin cut scene, Micheletto makes a remark about how he's not dead yet, Ezio says he's not going to kill him, goes to a very brief second or two of player control, then another cut scene where Micheletto walks up to Pietro and stabs him with the spear, followed by ally dead, desynchronized message.

I replayed this mission upwards of 10 times last night, trying to figure out another way to do this, tried to cut down Pietro, smoke bomb/unarmed attack Micheletto instead of stabbing him... Killed EVERYONE in the Colosseum, but no matter what way I tried it always ended in the same way with him stabbing Pietro and the mission failing.

It's probably something unbelievably simple but I can't for the life of me figure out how to finish the mission, anyone offer some help or tips?

Thanks in advance

SquarePolo27
12-28-2010, 09:23 AM
It's a glitch. If you "killed" the assassin then he shouldn't be stabbed.

Inorganic9_2
12-28-2010, 09:31 AM
Sounds like a glitch to me. The stabbing is what's meant to happen if you don't strike Micheletto quick enough.

MilsurpShooter
12-28-2010, 09:39 AM
Crap... Well hopefully when I load my save game later and try again it'll fix itself.

MilsurpShooter
12-29-2010, 10:58 AM
Loaded it up last night and tried again, killed the gunners, saved Pietro and got him to the doctor in time. Glad it was only a temporary glitch lol