PDA

View Full Version : Assassin Creed 2 Needs To Be UPDATED!!!

Jesus234
04-25-2010, 09:51 AM
I want to KILL civilians in Assassin Creed 2 for the PS3! Is there way to download new updated patch or firmware to have enzio be murderous assassin...I already beaten the game and it sucks all that time playing it, and I cant kill people.

It should be like the first one. Where you can kill people without having problems when the game is already beaten.

The only way for me to kill more than 3 people is by buying an item or anything that makes it quick save. It needs a FREE upgrade patch...other wise buying this game for 60 bucks is a waste!

Assassin Creed 3 better have the ability to kill people! Otherwise I will trade it in at game stop!

Six_Gun
04-25-2010, 10:47 AM
What would really be the point of just randomly killing civilians when you're playing an assassin who's whole purpose is to protect the people from ruthless, oppressive rulers? Might as well put on one of the gay costumes the corrupt wear in the game and go about preaching hypocrisy in public, vs playing the humble, unsung hero.

The closest I've come to willfully killing civilians during an actual run through is using the hidden blade on those pesky thieves that bump into you and run, but even there I prefer chasing them down and tackling or punching them, as it's more challenging. Sometimes when chasing down a target however, Ezio will for some reason spring straight to a couple civilians when you try to kill the target, even when the target seems to be the closest person to you

That being said, if you insist on killing civilians, there are ways to do it with less of the in your face, Jack the Ripper style. You can go to dock areas and run into those seated at the edge of one, knocking them into the water, or give those standing on the edge of one a gentle push into the water. Funnier still is bumping into a fisherman, then picking up the fishing pole he drops and beating him senseless with it.

The dock ones I came across by accident in gameplay (running into those sitting at one), and watching a vid of the Flyswatter Achievement, where the guy doing it started the vid with some antics. In trying to replicate the gentle pushes he demonstrated I inadvertently knocked a fisherman's pole out of his hands, and the next time I tried to push him I wound up picking up his pole instead. The rest was a Three Stooges moment.

Jesus234
04-25-2010, 11:52 AM
I like the concept of free play, i dont care about being a hero, Its hard to enjoy the game when you cant poison 30 or more random people...and have them beat the guards as they chase you. I am currently poisoning the guards to do my killing spree. They pull out their swords and slice down anyone around them.

It makes the game more enjoyable than doing the something over and over again. That's why it would be more fun to kill civilians.
I have heard people saying the something you said. However, its boring not killing random people...otherwise i will eventually stop playing the game. Probably will trade in the 3rd assassins creed if its not to my liking.

I don't care about being hero, I like the concept you can be like spider man climbing up walls, and killing anyone in your way.

Spider man game would be twice as much fun to kill people as well. (I'm off topic I just want an add on to kill people that is all.)

Yea it is funny knocking people off the edge but, it gets boring. I would like to pull out my dagger and cut them up, and Also shoot them.

Jesus request to kill civilians on Assassin Creed 2.

phil.llllll
04-25-2010, 12:00 PM
I suggest GTA4 if you're looking to going on killing sprees.

This really isn't that type of game.

goldenarm009
04-25-2010, 02:08 PM
I want to KILL civilians in Assassin Creed 2 for the PS3! Is there way to download new updated patch or firmware to have enzio be murderous assassin

It's Ezio*, and no.

Six_Gun
04-25-2010, 02:12 PM
Yeah GTA has a lot of random violence, but it really has it's consequences. You can hole up and shoot RPGs and toss nades when the SWAT come, but it's not long before they overwhelm you when the heat level builds up high. If you go on the move then the chopper gets nasty.

I tried using the poison blade in AC 2 once in combat just to see if I could nick someone with it and make them go berserk, but it seems it can only be used with stealth, otherwise the blade doesn't actually make bodily contact.

I suppose I'd have used it more in daunting situations where there's many guards to take on, esp groups with Spear Brutes, but the game is lacking challenge so much to begin with I decided to just use swordplay.

Now that I think of it, the poison blade would have been useful on a couple of side missions where there's lots of armored guards. There's two like that where you follow someone to a party and kill the host, but you'd have to use the Poison HB with stealth to start out if you wanted to take them all on that way.

Black_Widow9
04-25-2010, 02:20 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Please post in a Feedback or Wishlist Thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/7271009487)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>