PDA

View Full Version : Helmschmied Drachen Armor - How To Redeem?

ST1CKYF1NG4
04-08-2011, 09:10 AM
Hey everyone.

I've been wondering about the Helmschmied Drachen Armor and if you could help a brother (no pun intended) out with this.

I can call the Codex Edition my own and got the bonuses I'm supposed to (like the DaVinci Disappearance) via UPlay.

But I am still missing the Armor bonus. It didn't come with the registration code I entered (which unlocked the above mentioned DLC for 0 points) it seems. So does anyone know if I'm supposed to have another code or how I can get my armor bonus?

Any help is appreciated.

Have a killer weekend.

AntiChrist7
04-08-2011, 09:37 AM
you don't have to enter a code to unlock the da vinci dlc

did you have to enter a code to unlock the harlequin/officer and trajan markts/aquaducts?

ST1CKYF1NG4
04-08-2011, 10:56 AM
You're right but I still had to 'enable' the DLC, but it didn't cost me anything (0 points).

I haven't tried the MP yet, entered it for the first time a minute ago. Is the Officer actually called the Officer in the MP menu or does he have a name?

If he's named 'The Officer' then I don't seem to have him in my list atm.

The only code I entered was during the registration after completing the install process of the game.

[edit]: It appears I neither have the bonus characters nor the bonus map. Would you know how I can get them? I suppose I have to enter my registration code again somewhere?

Oh and thanks a lot for the reply!

StickyFinga
04-09-2011, 01:59 AM
I've found it.

It was my fault for not looking carefully enough. There's a little Bonus brochure which has the code for the bonus material on it.

Thanks for your help.

EraldoBarros
01-17-2013, 01:49 PM
Para conseguir a armadura drachen compre the da vince e ele te dá acesso a armadura