PDA

View Full Version : New here, can i rant?

JRBECollins82
11-09-2010, 07:44 PM
After reading some of the threads here I find myself really disheartened about the prospects of this game. I've been pretty enthusiastically waiting for it up until recently when I realized that it's completely fallen off the radar. Then I realized there's not really any information out there about this game; nothing all that substantial anyway.

Why the p.r. blackout? With no information we are left only with our assumptions and that, as evidenced by these forums, isn't good.

I came to this forum tonight hoping to have my doubts dispelled only to end up having them reaffirmed. I don't want to rip on your hard work especially when I haven't even seen or played it but its just disappointing when it's apparent that something has gone astray somewhere. I was really geeked up for this game but its hard to be enthusiastic about something when it seems like no one else is and that includes ubi.

Ill still be there for the beta but sadly I see no more reason to hold my breath. I hope you prove me wrong.

JTF_AC_Sword_
11-11-2010, 02:46 PM
That's quite common.

But I am glad you are no longer holding your breath waiting for info - because you would have died.

JRBECollins82
11-15-2010, 12:51 PM
Well, on one hand it was nice to see some news on it today. On the other, it's been delayed again so..... yeah. Too many other shooters out there for me to care any longer. Pretty disappointing.