PDA

View Full Version : Rayman Raving Rabbids problem

Raven89Andrija
09-18-2010, 03:51 PM
Hi there, I have a problem and I wonder did someone else had it to. So the problem is, I got the Rayman Raving Rabbids for PC for my birthday, but I have an problem. I have Windows 7 32-bit edition. Every time I try to run a game, it says that my graphic card drivers are not up-to-date. I am sure that they are, because in device manager I found graphic card and tried to update it, but Win 7 says that there are no newer updates for my graphic card. I have included a photo so you can see. Is it just incompatibillity with Windows 7 or what? (Altough it is just a minor nuisance, because after I click ok, game runs and all works perfect.) But I would like you to explain me and maybe solve this, all the best,
Andrija.

http://i55.tinypic.com/nyhi6h.png

I have latest drivers 100% sure about it!

Mr_Shade
09-26-2010, 11:31 AM
Hi there,

Sometimes windows 7 may not always tell the truth, since it may just be checking for it's own internal drivers not the newest ones from the card makers.

You should check the graphics card makers website yourself from time to time to check.

If you have an Nvidia card or ATI - you can find drivers for your card there, but you will need to know the model number of it as well...

Failing that you can contact Ubisoft support who may be able to give you a direct link to the latest driver.

ajjs777
01-21-2013, 11:51 AM
Hi,

I bought 2 versions rayman raving rabbits (rrr) to test and play with my family.

One download and play version Order No.: 19839610824 in shop.ubi.com (steam)
and
One downlodable DVD Version in 3 parts from different shop

Both are PC-Versions.

It's look like an graphical (Jade) interrupt. System has not own graphic card. I use GPU with CPU Intel Core i5 3570S 4x 3.10GHz 8 GB Ram (newest Intel Graphic driver)
System is connected wit Philips 47" TV over HDMI cable

I tested win 95, 98, 2000, xp sp2, sp3 , vista and windows 7 compatibility mode and standard vga card and monitor drivers.

Rayman Origins and rayman 2 works fine!

Exist a patch? Please Help!

Jens