PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Acre

Goalie34
11-20-2007, 01:04 PM
First of all, when your at the crossroads and it asks you which kingdom you wish to enter and there is an "X" next to the name, what does that mean?

Anyway, I seem to be stuck in Acre. I have found all the viewpoints and rescued all the citizens but cannot find the objectives (pickpocket, evesdrop, etc). They don't show up on my map and when I go into the assassins bureau Altair says he is still investigating.

This is getting very frustrating because I do not know where to go and cannot seem to get out of Acre. It's all blocked off and am unable to climb the city wall to get out.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

assassin1590
11-20-2007, 01:13 PM
climb to a view point and syncronise the map

Jmajik18
11-20-2007, 01:14 PM
The "x" means that there is unfinished or new business to take care of in that area

Do you notice the fuzzy areas of the map? I think the poor or middle district. There are view points located there that are not visible on the map. You have to search for them old school style and synchronize. Once you've found one or two more areas of the map will be visible and new objectives will be available.

Chay216
11-20-2007, 01:16 PM
haha how do you find your way into a city but have so much trouble finding your way out you have to ask people for help on this forum. It's also questionable how you can't figure out what the X means. It obviously means that city is of importance. Maybe you should go there and figure it out.