PDA

View Full Version : Heroes of Might and Magic 6 or invent the wheel again

redcup999
03-10-2011, 12:46 PM
Because I'm not good at English, I will write in Russian, who want to translate in google.
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do!

Kartabon
03-10-2011, 01:05 PM
Is not allowed to talk in any foreign language in these forums, check the rules:

Language

As this forum is managed by Ubisoft US and UK teams we ask that all posts on this board are made in English so we can effectively moderate. Ubisoft official forums are available in other major European languages, you can find these linked from your local Ubi.com. We also ask that you avoid txt spk or posting in all caps as this can be considered rude or make posts difficult to read.

Back to the list

You have the fansites for that. I wouldn't have mind if you at least made the effort of translating it, but you haven't.

I'll post this time the translation of google, and only this time. I won't repeat this anymore.

Translation:

I would like to see the developer comments about novovvedeniy.Sudya video and screenshots of the game is almost 100% copy of HOMM 5 but with your cryptic innovations (1 resource?, Then what fun to do on a map where there are no mines and passion to spite the enemy? "Sitting in a castle to collect Army and go to the enemy?). For me personally, HOMM 5 was the worst in the series, even 3D graphics it is not spasla.Dlya success HOMM 6 nichego.Prosto need only make a copy of HOMM 3 in 3D and vse.Ne need to invent something that already there is like exit vsem.Posle HOMM 5 remember what it was? "A lot of bugs, lots of patches and spent nervov.Ne step on the same grabli.Vernite old HOMM 3 with a new look and you will be well remembered as the 3do!

And by the way, answering to your question, I completely don't agree with you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif We don't need more HoMM3, we need innovation with HoMM3 basis, only that, and HoMMV was really close to that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Xenofex_086
03-10-2011, 01:08 PM
You are lucky that most of the people can't read your post, especially the Heroes V fans (and fanboys). Although I agree that Heroes III was the best in the series and that Heroes V had a large amount of flaws, some of which are replicated in Heroes VI, simply making a 3D version of Heroes III won't do for me. The series need innovation and development. Whether Ubisoft are doing well when it comes to innovation and development is a whole different matter.

redcup999
03-10-2011, 01:19 PM
I understand that I can not write it, but zhe.V HOMM 5, I saw nothing novatorskogo.To that my post did not read it much anythinghttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Just better than HOMM 3 will not be able to sdelat.Prosto of brand HOMM do all sorts of ugly online game from which the smell of the title HOMM.

Thunion
03-10-2011, 02:39 PM
Short fraze in russian plz dont ban me for it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.
??????? google translator ????? ????????? ? ??????????,???????? ??????? ?? ???????? ?? ?????? ????? ??????,? ???????? ??? ???? FAQ.? ?????? ?? ??????-?????????.
And i to dont want straight copy oh Heroes 3 Well it seems they doing somthing i would like to see Upgerded Best features from Homm3 and Homm5 plus some new things.

Just better than HOMM 3 will not be able to sdelat(do).
Then why create Homm6 at all?Just play Heroes 3 for ever.

ComradeEvgenko
03-15-2011, 01:17 PM
Third heroes were perfect. Such games don't developing nowdays. (they are in one row with Fallout 2, for example)
But fifth heroes were good, very good game. (despite of their WC3-like graphics)
Black Hole Entertaiment have a reputation of good copy-maker (Armies of Exigo was a one big deja-vu http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif ), and at least we will get 5-th heroes with new graphic. Such prospect is good for me, especially what greedy publishers make with great series nowdays.

GoranXII
03-15-2011, 01:55 PM
Wrong, H3 may have been playable, but it was far from balanced, and a lot of the mechanics were not what you could call brilliant, even by the standards of the day.

Asterisk
03-15-2011, 02:54 PM
And units graphics and animation were sh!t.

GamerGeek87
03-15-2011, 06:50 PM
Even by the standard back when heroes 3 came out it was far from perfect. I do agree it was the best in the series, and heroes 5 did a good job. It was horribly unbalanced and AI times were like a bad dream but it was very fun. Heroes 6 seems to improve a lot of the things 5 got wrong and add a couple a interesting things. You cant just remake the same game over and over with better graphics, innovation is a must.

Cap292
03-15-2011, 09:33 PM
Maybe what he means is to go back to HoMM3 and to have started there, instead of starting from 5 which is what they obviously did. Not that it matters much at this point, as the game is practically finished.

Those of you who don't see Heroes 3 as the king of all games are seriously mistaken. I think any problems you may have had with the game may have been caused by you not being very good at it.

Thunion
03-16-2011, 04:17 AM
I think any problems you may have had with the game may have been caused by you not being very good at it.
Not really..I havent beaten H3 companing yet (But i doing it now,like 5 years ago wehne i was 12 it was much harder :O) however i allready beaten H5 Companing(well almost beaten :P,cant conquer last castle)and i still like H3 more then H5, so not hardness make impact(If of course i rightly understood,what you meaned by words hard),one more example is Elven Legacy:For me it was really hard however i loved it with all my heart.

Yuri_47
03-16-2011, 02:10 PM
translate on botom:

? ? ????????? ? ????? ???????? ?????? ????? ??? ??????-???????? ??????? ????? HOMM3 ?? ?????? ? 3? ? ??? ????? ???????, ??? ??????? ????? ?????? ? ????? ??????? ?????? ????? ???????? ? ???? ? ???????? ????? ?????? ???? ?????? ????? ???? ?????? ??????.

9 ?????? ???????? ?????????? ???????, ??????? ????, ????????????? ???????, ????? ????? (? ???? ? ???? ?????????), ????? ?????? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ????????? ??? ??????.

? ????? ?? ?? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ??? (HOMM3) ? <<???????>> ?? ????????? ? ??? 19.

??? ??? ??? ????????? ???? ??????? :

I totally agree with you bro let them simply make a copy HOMM3 but only in 3d and all will be cool all the causes are addressed and most importantly the fans will be happy and the game will mostly be either less money or less work.

I play the same game how many years (HOMM3) and <never>> does not get boring and I'm 19.

here's your Google translation:

TroelsMoesgaard
03-24-2011, 03:21 PM
I am of the old school. I have been around ever since Kings bounty, right around the dawn of time.

For me there is no question at all. Homm3 is the best of them all. Homm4 had a few nice settlements that they could have added to Homm3 and they would have had the perfect Homm5.

The fact that u could ship armies from one town to another, no hero needed, was a superb thing in number homm4.

Other than that some russians made the "3 In the wake of Gods" which had a lot of those things that could have been upgraded from the real number 3

As it is now, i totally lost interest in Homm5 because of the gamehandling which was/is both slow and tiresome.
I dont wanna play homm because of some fantastic visual experience. I wanna play because of a fantastic gameplay.

Nalafein
03-25-2011, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by TroelsMoesgaard:
I am of the old school. I have been around ever since Kings bounty, right around the dawn of time.

For me there is no question at all. Homm3 is the best of them all. Homm4 had a few nice settlements that they could have added to Homm3 and they would have had the perfect Homm5.

The fact that u could ship armies from one town to another, no hero needed, was a superb thing in number homm4.

Other than that some russians made the "3 In the wake of Gods" which had a lot of those things that could have been upgraded from the real number 3

As it is now, i totally lost interest in Homm5 because of the gamehandling which was/is both slow and tiresome.
I dont wanna play homm because of some fantastic visual experience. I wanna play because of a fantastic gameplay.

Its all about the gameplay, replayabillity and longlivty of the game!
Even though i cant complain about the graphics it looks nice enough, so im happy about that aswell. They have done a good job.