PDA

View Full Version : So what version shall i get?

Ru1986
07-02-2010, 12:58 AM
Right i am looking to pre order my copy of Brotherhood today. i have a few questions for the forum before i go ahead with my purchase. First which version of the game shall i buy i dont want to just buy a standard copy of the game and miss out like you did with AC2 and have to download half of the game (i relaise this is an exageration but i hope you get what i mean)? Also (baring in mind i will be buying it from the UK) what is the best site to preorder on i am a memeber of Amazon so i thought them but am open to suggestions if anyone has any?

Thanks in advance guys.

Ru X

raladin3d
07-02-2010, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Ru1986:
Right i am looking to pre order my copy of Brotherhood today. i have a few questions for the forum before i go ahead with my purchase. First which version of the game shall i buy i dont want to just buy a standard copy of the game and miss out like you did with AC2 and have to download half of the game (i relaise this is an exageration but i hope you get what i mean)? Also (baring in mind i will be buying it from the UK) what is the best site to preorder on i am a memeber of Amazon so i thought them but am open to suggestions if anyone has any?

Thanks in advance guys.

Ru X

I always like to buy my games on steam, However for some strange reason I don't see it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
I don't really understand what exactly you mean by which version to buy O.o.
If you by version you mean, for which console, then I would say PC? I like the PC version, easier controls.
If you mean by version, game's series, then I would say all of them, at least AC2.

IF YOU MEAN BY THAT DLC's and other add ones, then I would also say PC, because they are using technologies that are more related to PC version of the game, which makes it easier for the users, However, all the consoles are pretty much good and supports the game.

for the part of where to buy it, at this moment since it is a pre order, I guess all the shops have the same price, maybe a difference of 1-3$, so just buy it from a normal website, but look for those who sometimes offer free shipping, makes it cheaper for you, try googling stores, typing things like, Order Now+ Free shopping, might find something.

I am sorry for the long response lol.

good luck and I hope that I answered you question correctly http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Ru1986
07-02-2010, 04:46 AM
Ha thats ok buddy long responses are good. Sorry maybe i diddnt explain properly by version i ment there seems to be hundreds of different versions like the Harlequin version of the game. As with AC2 i got the original and then couldnt download the DLC as Xbox make it hard work. So then they braught out the complete version and i neednt have bothered with all the hassle of downloading it all and stting up a pointless Xbox live account.

So what i basically want to know is what is the best version of Brotherhood to pre order to avoid having to buy the complete version i just want everything on one disc i dont want 8 versions of the game t choose from all with different features. I just want the complete version of Brothehood no other versions being released later as complete versions i just want to buy brotherhood with everything on it so i miss nothing and dont have to purchase other F****** versions of the game later on just to get various characters areas or what ever.

Please i just want the complete version with no silly surprises of "o you have to buy 10 expansion packs to open this area" or whatever else you may have to download or buy.

I do not want to buy the game only to find out i have not got everything the game has to offer cos that is just off putting.

EDIT: Like with AC2 the Black edition, the white edition please just make one edition for Brotherhood so to get everything the whole game has to offer you only have to buy 1 Edition and with AC1 the Ubisoft Exclusive edition leave it out just make one edition to the game and inclued everything please http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

EDIT AGAIN: justy found this quote on another thread Plus pre-order of "Brotherhood: Codex Edition". Please can we have a complete edition not a Codex Edition that only includes certain parts not a rubbish edition that includes hardly anything a complete edition with nothing missing.

tyrce111
07-02-2010, 06:03 AM
I think the Codex Edition is the full edition...

It has 2 bonus charecters...
2 extra in game missions...
Collectors box...
AC Lineage DVD...
Soundtrack & DVD...
An Assassins Creed Brotherhood Beta Code...
The Game...
And something they are not revealing...

Haz More Than All

Tyrce,

Ru1986
07-02-2010, 08:43 AM
Ok then i will see what i can find thanks for that dude http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif