PDA

View Full Version : He-111

XyZspineZyX
09-12-2003, 09:52 AM
Ok I admit my take off and landings are a bit "bouncy" so I thort I would practice them in Quick mission builder. I have had no problems in other planes but in the HE-111 if I land and turn off both engins I am unable to turn them back on. I have tryed turning one on at a time with no joy.

I was under the impression that the HE-111 had electronic starters.

Cheers for any help.

XyZspineZyX
09-12-2003, 09:52 AM
Ok I admit my take off and landings are a bit "bouncy" so I thort I would practice them in Quick mission builder. I have had no problems in other planes but in the HE-111 if I land and turn off both engins I am unable to turn them back on. I have tryed turning one on at a time with no joy.

I was under the impression that the HE-111 had electronic starters.

Cheers for any help.

XyZspineZyX
09-12-2003, 10:44 AM
While engine-off works with both engines selected the engine-on can just perform on the engines seperately.
You have to select left engines (or engine #1), start it, then select right engines (or engine #2) and start it too.

Select all engines and push throttle to 5-10%, wait for engines to run fine, then push throttle to the max /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Good luck ...

XyZspineZyX
09-12-2003, 11:17 AM
GodAston wrote:
- Ok I admit my take off and landings are a bit
- "bouncy" so I thort I would practice them in Quick
- mission builder. I have had no problems in other
- planes but in the HE-111 if I land and turn off both
- engins I am unable to turn them back on. I have
- tryed turning one on at a time with no joy.
-
- I was under the impression that the HE-111 had
- electronic starters.
-
- Cheers for any help.
-
-

Unfortunately, every single aircraft in FB has an electronic starter. It's wrong, so wrong. Why can't they model two guys turning a crank...