PDA

View Full Version : [AC3 R] AC III game disc

reyrod01
07-14-2019, 07:43 AM
I downloaded the digital copy of AC III Remastered, so if I insert the game disc will it work with all the game data I have from the download, or will it start a new game from scratch at the beginning?

UbiCosmos
07-14-2019, 11:41 PM
Hello reyrod01,

Unfortunately your old save data will not be compatible with Remastered. You will have to start Remastered new from the beginning.

reyrod01
07-16-2019, 12:28 AM
No, I meant if I inserted the Remastered game disc, will it read the save data from the digital download Remastered?

UbiCosmos
07-16-2019, 02:42 AM
No, I meant if I inserted the Remastered game disc, will it read the save data from the digital download Remastered?

Just to clarify, is your disc for a different console, such as Xbox or Ps4, and the Digital download PC?

Are both your digital download and game disc for the same platform?

reyrod01
07-17-2019, 12:19 AM
Just to clarify, is your disc for a different console, such as Xbox or Ps4, and the Digital download PC?

Are both your digital download and game disc for the same platform?

Yes everything is for PS4 (digital download & game disc)(I purchased the download upon release but I just recently saw the game disc at my local Best Buy, so I'm kicking myself in the butt because I prefer to have the game discs.)

UbiCosmos
07-17-2019, 02:58 AM
Yes everything is for PS4 (digital download & game disc)(I purchased the download upon release but I just recently saw the game disc at my local Best Buy, so I'm kicking myself in the butt because I prefer to have the game discs.)

Okay, as long as it is for the same platform, yes your save should work! :)