PDA

View Full Version : Broken money system

Jediknightben
11-22-2011, 11:12 AM
So I've completed the game, maxed out 100%, therefore completed all side missions, and ways of earning cash.

I own all the shops and only a few ruins and such.

Either way, I'm looking to buy all the books for the last singleplayer achievment. My money is rather low, and the books in Cappadocia are rather... expensive.

So as shameful as it is, I find myself leaving my xbox on throughout the day while at school. I return, collect the little cash available to me in the bank, and do some more waiting... alot more waiting...

LightRey
11-22-2011, 11:14 AM
Sending assassins on missions can get you quite a decent amount of money in a relatively short time.

Artemis88
11-22-2011, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
Sending assassins on missions can get you quite a decent amount of money in a relatively short time.

Also, if you reclaim a city in the mediterranean defence game, each city will net you some money too.

ProdiGurl
11-22-2011, 11:24 AM
I always Loot my dead victims - an Officer will get you $85+
grab a courier or kill a stalker & get at least 1000.

Plus you can sell your bomb ingredients you never use to Piris Ries? - then gather more ingredients from people you loot or Chests in the Assassin dens/around the city (if there are any left)...

Photo_Guy
11-22-2011, 11:34 AM
I'm going through the second time. Last night I finally took some time to read through the guide.

As mentioned above you can sell ingredients to PR.

When picking Assassin Missions be careful on the ones you choose. Some cost you money whereas others can bring in quite a bit. Constantly update your Assassins with XP points when you can to increase their rank.

I noticed that if you reach a certain Thief Achievement, they actually go out and pick pocket for you and turn over the loot.

This time it was well worthwhile buying a guide as it mentions stuff I had no idea I could do to collect loot.

Like you, I was pretty amazed at the cost of books in Cappadocia.

AnthonyA85
11-22-2011, 01:43 PM
I've noticed a couple of times, after hiring theives and then walking through a crowd in Rome, the theives will rob the people around them and I get the cash.

I thought it was quite funny (and handy)

apresmode
11-22-2011, 02:56 PM
Wow how expensive are those books? If you have every shop open I would think you should be getting a ton of cash every 20 minutes.

AdmiralPerry
11-22-2011, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by apresmode:
Wow how expensive are those books? If you have every shop open I would think you should be getting a ton of cash every 20 minutes.

EXPENSIVE. Blame the Templars--it's like a 10-15% increase on the prices, and they weren't cheap to start with, as a general rule. It bumps up the original prices by about 200 akce or so. And since Ezio doesn't own the shops in Cappadocia... They can gouge the heck out of him and get away with it.

iN3krO
11-22-2011, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by apresmode:

Ppl said it was too easy in Ac2 and AcB and they fixed it.

They fixed it and ppl says it's too hard.

What the hell do you want guys? -.-''

I think this just give some more replay value since when u are replaying memories u are still making cash out of the shops.

pacmanate
11-22-2011, 03:33 PM
get the theives, run around and they loot everyone, there is an achievement called fast fingers where the theives loot dead guards too! Handy for not wanting to buy ammunition or medicine http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif