PDA

View Full Version : Lack of realism

Ass4ssinTempl4r
08-15-2010, 01:26 AM
So, what I have seen is a video on the multiplayer. I love Assassins Creed ( Which is why I have pre-ordered the Codex Edition ) but there is one thing that bugged me.

This is the ability to Morph. We are in the 15th century, now so technology isn't going to be too amazing,and this game is realistic so no magic is involved.

So how is morphing possible. I know it's a game and it's not the end of the world etc. Or any other comments you could use to bag me out, but it just bothers me. What are your opinions on morphing ?

Deathgrim666
08-15-2010, 01:30 AM
well the multi-player story is that its testing program so i find that morph is fine.

magesupermaster
08-15-2010, 01:46 AM
The morph ability is computer generated and not magic

Ass4ssinTempl4r
08-15-2010, 01:55 AM
I didn't relise that. oops.

Xanatos2007
08-15-2010, 01:59 AM
It's multiplayer, it's not meant to be realistic. Just like with other games; I doubt Spetsnaz and Navy SEALs play capture-the-flag in their spare time with live ammunition.

magesupermaster
08-15-2010, 02:06 AM
There's also lack of realism in the Leap of Faith, but you don't see other poeple complaining about it becasue it's AWESOME!!!

vistheindian
08-15-2010, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
It's multiplayer, it's not meant to be realistic. Just like with other games; I doubt Spetsnaz and Navy SEALs play capture-the-flag in their spare time with live ammunition.

WHAT? They don't??? NO!!! This is just like the time I found out Santa wasn't real...

anyhoo... yea since its multiplayer, I don't really care. but if they somehow implement this in the single player I'll b staring at the screen scratching my head in confusion.

primerib69
08-15-2010, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by magesupermaster:
There's also lack of realism in the Leap of Faith, but you don't see other poeple complaining about it becasue it's AWESOME!!!

Extreme Dumpster Diving Episode 17: Desmond Miles jumps from the top of the Empire State Building!

(by the way, I picked 17 for a reason http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif)

EzioAssassin51
08-15-2010, 05:15 AM
Haha,

but yeah, it's a simulation made by the Templars, so it's not realistic. Lol, i noticed people are only thinking of morph and haven't talked about how unrealistic the morphing of the civilians around you is and a couple of others i can't think of

GariStz
08-15-2010, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by Xanatos2007:

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif