PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One controller buttons not working in Trals Rising

JapJongetje2807
07-02-2019, 04:30 PM
I bought the game through steam for PC. Connected a Logitech F710 controller first - the same one I have been using in Evo and Fusion - and Rising does not recognize it. Buttons do not respond. Checked the supported peripherals and bought an Xbox One controller. Connected that via micro USB and get the exact same issue. I start up the game. I can press one button (where it says "Press Any Button to Start"). The game then goes to the opening track and then nothing... No gas, no break, no options.. nothing.
Game can see that I am using a gamepad, but the button commands are not registering at all.
I already tried the Big Picture Steam workaaround, that didn't help either.

Bought this game 4 months ago... Haven't been able to play it at all.

I have Windows 10 64bit version 1903
16G RAM, Nvidea, GTX750FTW

JapJongetje2807
07-04-2019, 11:47 AM
Extra info: Reinstalled Fusion and Evo, just to test if the Xbox one controller is not malfunctioning.Works fine with both Evo and Fusion.
Can you please look into this?

Ubi-Raziel
08-07-2019, 09:15 AM
I bought the game through steam for PC. Connected a Logitech F710 controller first - the same one I have been using in Evo and Fusion - and Rising does not recognize it. Buttons do not respond. Checked the supported peripherals and bought an Xbox One controller. Connected that via micro USB and get the exact same issue. I start up the game. I can press one button (where it says "Press Any Button to Start"). The game then goes to the opening track and then nothing... No gas, no break, no options.. nothing.
Game can see that I am using a gamepad, but the button commands are not registering at all.
I already tried the Big Picture Steam workaaround, that didn't help either.

Bought this game 4 months ago... Haven't been able to play it at all.

I have Windows 10 64bit version 1903
16G RAM, Nvidea, GTX750FTW

Hey, I'm sorry to hear you've been unable to play with your preferred peripherals.

Using a mouse, please check your in-game settings to make sure your controller input is set to "automatic" and not "mouse & keyboard". That should do the trick!